loans.com.au

loans.com.au (page 4 of 4)

Home Loans, Car Loans
See the Best Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly competitve interest rate and surprisingly so easy to deal with.

My experience started off with Cameron who took down financial details & features that I was seeking in my home loan. From there the whole experience flowed on seamlessly with the rest of the team. It was indeed the best experience I have ever had in refinancing a property. I would recommend to anyone without hesitation.

EbonySouthwest, VIC

Great experience all round!

Loans.com.au were fantastic to deal with. They were always easy to get in contact with and always very helpful. Great low interest rate too. I would Highly recommend them as a lender!

Ebony

We already had a really low rate and just realised they have dropped it again. Thumbs up

Chun sheng yeung
Chun sheng yeungSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent loan product with friendly service

Loan.com.au had such a low interest rates, the service is fast and friendly, easy to apply and everything was done online, excellent communication and transparency, I am so happy to being with you guys !

Jack2000
Jack2000Perth, WA

Excellent product

Service was freindly and prompt, questions answered immediately nothing too much bother, anyone i spoke with was knowledgeable.they seemed transperent in there product's no hidden fees and charges well worth looking into

Kim
KimQueensland, 4131

Best rate

Refinanced my home loan & found the experience super easy, fast & friendly. After comparing all fixed home loan rates - they had the best offer. They also offer a 'rate lock' which does cost but gives you peace of mind that the rate you first choose will be the rate you get at settlement. The online portal was easy to use too but you can always call someone if you have trouble. The only thing I would suggest is 24x7/365 call centre hours. Currently they offer 7am to 7pm Mon to Fri.

Llewellyn E.
Llewellyn E.Sydney, NSW

Beware the low rate offers. They only last a few months and up it goes.

Best rates advertised. Once hooked, up it goes while still offering new customers the good rate. I moved loan provider. The saying goes. If its too good to be true….

Very happy....for now
Very happy....for nowGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great rate for now...let’s see what happens next

Super helpful and easy to deal with. Was on very tight time line and they got everything through. Excellent communication and transparency. We’ll see what happens with the rate now!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Smooth process & good rate

I think this is by far the fastest loan refinance process I have experienced. Five and a half weeks from application to settlement. I’m saving around 1% from my previous mortgage provider. Good basic homeloan product.

Jason was really helpful, patient & responsive.

The app was great, a few little glitches but on the whole made the process a lot smoother.

Chrissy Dobson
Chrissy DobsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great low rates! Good service

I just refinanced after being with my bank for over 20 years because loans.com.au had such a great rate! It was quite easy to apply and everything was done online.

Find out how loans.com.au compares to other Loans

Better than the big boys

I would thoroughly recommend loans.com.
Just signed up for a car loan, after refinancing home loan.
Staff always helpful along the way
No more fees
Easy online portal for both loans
Low rates
What more can you ask for ?
Say goodbye to big banks. I did
No regrets

David
DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Hassle-free refinance

Loans.com.au helped me refinance my existing home loan and consolidate debts with other lenders. The rate on offer was outstanding and the customer service was exceptional.
They delivered on everything as promised and I would have no hesitation recommending Loans.com.au

Stefan
StefanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very easy to deal with

re-financed with loans.com after being told I can not buy a investment property.
Was able to borrow enough to re-finance and then buy the investment property on top of it.
All for a great rate and quick customer service- have already recommended to other people.

Scott H
Scott HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So smooth and easy

The customer service from loans.com.au was excellent, very helpful and professional. I had no extra costs or issues at all and the interest rate was fantastic. I cant recommend these guys any more highly. Very Impressed!!

Really good.

We were very happy with customer service agent Nick. When we didnt understand something it was no problem for them to help us. It was a long process though but differently worth it.

Customer service above & beyond

I was referred to loans.com.au by a friend, just after one phone call to them I was extremely impressed with their leave of customer service. The whole process of refinancing my home has been a very smooth stress free experience.

Steve1515
Steve1515South East Queensland, QLD

Great low rate

Very easy to deal with. The online loan application is easy to use, simple and everything is tracked. The staff are very friendly and I highly recommend this company. The rate was best I could find, very happy

rjakovac2
rjakovac2Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A1 Customer Service!

i refinanced my home loan and consolidated my debts with loans.com.au and couldn't be happier. Truly happy, extremely satisfied and such a professional organization to deal with. Lee was an absolute delight to deal with. He was happy to answer all my questions no matter how repetitive I was. Extremely happy with the on going service from ALL the team. From the initial inquiry this origination was A1 in customer service. Rates are the best going around, simple online access and smooth sailing with all the communication between me and the Team. Highly recommend loans.com.au, quick, smart and super efficient with money. Pleasure dealing with them.

Thani E
Thani ENorth Queensland, QLD

Need to Consider

Customer service was excellent.
No unexpected extra costs were incurred.
I would be happy if the rate is the same as my other investment loans.
Would recommend Loans.com.au to my friends and relatives

porkeys
porkeysVictoria

Professional service

A company that is a lot easier to deal with than the big banks. Always explained everything that was needed and were very prompt in providing information when requested. You are definitely kept up to date with everything that is required when taking out a loan. Smooth process. Would use again.

Jagath
JagathGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Rate

Very well informed and easy to mage the application process.
Achieved great outcome with trust.
Valuation fee should only be charge if the loan is withdrawn by the applicant.
Also wish the rate will remain as low as possible

Jens
JensGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect service throughout the process!

The service was personal and excellent!
They listened to my suggestions and provided options.
Quick turnaround.
They never dropped the ball and stayed in contact throughout the process, which was very clear.
Can highly recommend!

Incompetent

Pulled my pre and post approved financing from under me at the eleventh hour leaving me financially exposed, I was upfront and honest about every aspect of the property from the first phone conversation. They have completely wasted my time and I'm potentially $55,000 out of pocket with no recourse.