loans.com.au
See the Best Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

4.5
 Barry Holland
Barry HollandHunter Region, NSW

Great friendly service, no issue to small to be dealt with efficiently

From our first contact with Loans.com we received excellent service, there was help available each set of the way. I think it would have taken half the time to arrange the loan when compared to a traditional lender. Easy to use portal and great interest rates.

Loan Start DateJune 2021
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome review Barry we really appreciate the kind words!

Nan1970
Nan1970Central coast. NSw

So simple, didn't lead me one with promises

Fast and friendly. Didnt give me approval and then keep asking for more and more docs like other banks. Was simple online and if you need help they have an easy call line. I cant fault them this was by far the simplest loan I have ever applied for. Was approved within a week and mortgage is ready to be signed and exchanged with old bank. Give them a try Jazmin and Sharney were amazing and helped every step of the way.

Loan Start DateJune 2021
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks so much for your 5-star review, we're so glad to hear we could assist!

TassSydney, NSW

Follow up was a waste of time

I followed up. Although my fixed rate is almost up (about 1% higher than variabke) I will still be charged a fee. They dont care if I leave. Customer care is zero

Loan used forInvestment Property
Tass

What is your email address

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Tass, the best email for this is customercare@loans.com.au. Thank you

John C
John CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Fast and friendly service

Great friendly service and had no issues throughout the whole process of our Morgage. Extremely satisfied with the rate offered. There were no hidden extra costs that surprised me. I would certainly recommend loans.com.au to everyone.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Loans

Find out how loans.com.au compares to other Loans

Wes Bennett
Wes BennettGippsland, VIC

highly recommended. great interest rates. good communication.

Overall experience was great. website seemed a bit temperamental and not very clear to use but was useable once you get used to it. End of the day it was the best interest rate I could find to date!

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Loan used forRefinancing

Friendly and helpful service with great customer care

Very helpful staff that made it easy for me to refinance without any hassle from my previous loan company.Great online service with no unexpected fees and a very competitive rate

Loan Start DateJuly 2019

Kim
KimQueensland, 4131

Best rate

Refinanced my home loan & found the experience super easy, fast & friendly. After comparing all fixed home loan rates - they had the best offer. They also offer a 'rate lock' which does cost but gives you peace of mind that the rate you first choose will be the rate you get at settlement. The online portal was easy to use too but you can always call someone if you have trouble. The only thing I would suggest is 24x7/365 call centre hours. Currently they offer 7am to 7pm Mon to Fri.

Loan Start DateJune 2019