loans.com.au

loans.com.au (page 4 of 5)

Home Loans, Car Loans
See the Best Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

Christineaphrodite
ChristineaphroditeRichmond-Tweed, NSW

The easiest refinance and the best interest rates.

From start to finish the experience was effortless. Friendly staff, easy apps and the interest rate at 3.28 at sign up but lowered it again during the application process to 3.03%. I’m so happy I ditched the big 4 mine being ANZ which I was paying 4.5% pfffft! Goodbye ANZ hello Loans.com.au. Will be recommending to everyone.

Luis
LuisSydney, NSW

Best home loan company out there!

From the initial call to when I settled my home loan ran so smooth. Their online app make everything a breeze to upload. I signed up for a home loan of 3.48% pa interest rate and it went down to 3.28% pa and then 3.03%pa. Wow. I never encountered this with westpac. Keep up the good work Loans.com.au.

Cameron
CameronGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simple, easy and hassle free

Customer service was great. The app provided for the application worked well and helped keep you informed and easily upload and submit your documents. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company. Totally hassle free and made the daunting task easy.

Jean Marc
Jean MarcGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy with the process. Very well look after.

ANZ bank was very difficult to dealt with after the royal commission.
Thanks a lot to the Loans.com.au teams for taking care of our home purchase.
Very smooth transition from the bank to online lender.

easy all online

the customer service team were very helpful through out ,everthing online is a big plus only curved ball is you need a printer scanner lowest interest rate way ahead of the big four

Lyn75
Lyn75Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Loans,com,au was a pleasure to deal with,the process was quite easy,all the staff we dealed with were very friendly and helpful,The rate we received was very good as well,definately recommend.

JUSO
JUSOSydney, NSW

It is simple perfect

Everything is simple perfect. Very quick, simple procedure. Very nice efficient customer service and pleasant helpful staff. Instructions are very simple and straight forward and response by staff quick and kind. All together amazing service.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Moon
MoonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

competitive rates and paperless loan progress

Michael Michell
Michael MichellAdelaide

Paid for a valuation and then declined loan

During the loan process, Loans.com.au requested a valuation of the property (our up front cost) and then subsequently denied the loan. Is this a normal practice or just unique to this company?

David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly competitve interest rate and surprisingly so easy to deal with.

My experience started off with Cameron who took down financial details & features that I was seeking in my home loan. From there the whole experience flowed on seamlessly with the rest of the team. It was indeed the best experience I have ever had in refinancing a property. I would recommend to anyone without hesitation.

EbonySouthwest, VIC

Great experience all round!

Loans.com.au were fantastic to deal with. They were always easy to get in contact with and always very helpful. Great low interest rate too. I would Highly recommend them as a lender!

Ebony

We already had a really low rate and just realised they have dropped it again. Thumbs up

Chun sheng yeung
Chun sheng yeungSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent loan product with friendly service

Loan.com.au had such a low interest rates, the service is fast and friendly, easy to apply and everything was done online, excellent communication and transparency, I am so happy to being with you guys !

Jack2000
Jack2000Perth, WA

Excellent product

Service was freindly and prompt, questions answered immediately nothing too much bother, anyone i spoke with was knowledgeable.they seemed transperent in there product's no hidden fees and charges well worth looking into

Kim
KimQueensland, 4131

Best rate

Refinanced my home loan & found the experience super easy, fast & friendly. After comparing all fixed home loan rates - they had the best offer. They also offer a 'rate lock' which does cost but gives you peace of mind that the rate you first choose will be the rate you get at settlement. The online portal was easy to use too but you can always call someone if you have trouble. The only thing I would suggest is 24x7/365 call centre hours. Currently they offer 7am to 7pm Mon to Fri.

Llewellyn E.
Llewellyn E.Sydney, NSW

Beware the low rate offers. They only last a few months and up it goes.

Best rates advertised. Once hooked, up it goes while still offering new customers the good rate. I moved loan provider. The saying goes. If its too good to be true….

Very happy....for now
Very happy....for nowGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great rate for now...let’s see what happens next

Super helpful and easy to deal with. Was on very tight time line and they got everything through. Excellent communication and transparency. We’ll see what happens with the rate now!

Smooth process & good rate

I think this is by far the fastest loan refinance process I have experienced. Five and a half weeks from application to settlement. I’m saving around 1% from my previous mortgage provider. Good basic homeloan product.

Jason was really helpful, patient & responsive.

The app was great, a few little glitches but on the whole made the process a lot smoother.

Chrissy Dobson
Chrissy DobsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great low rates! Good service

I just refinanced after being with my bank for over 20 years because loans.com.au had such a great rate! It was quite easy to apply and everything was done online.

Better than the big boys

I would thoroughly recommend loans.com.
Just signed up for a car loan, after refinancing home loan.
Staff always helpful along the way
No more fees
Easy online portal for both loans
Low rates
What more can you ask for ?
Say goodbye to big banks. I did
No regrets

David
DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Hassle-free refinance

Loans.com.au helped me refinance my existing home loan and consolidate debts with other lenders. The rate on offer was outstanding and the customer service was exceptional.
They delivered on everything as promised and I would have no hesitation recommending Loans.com.au

Stefan
StefanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very easy to deal with

re-financed with loans.com after being told I can not buy a investment property.
Was able to borrow enough to re-finance and then buy the investment property on top of it.
All for a great rate and quick customer service- have already recommended to other people.

Scott H
Scott HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So smooth and easy

The customer service from loans.com.au was excellent, very helpful and professional. I had no extra costs or issues at all and the interest rate was fantastic. I cant recommend these guys any more highly. Very Impressed!!

Really good.

We were very happy with customer service agent Nick. When we didnt understand something it was no problem for them to help us. It was a long process though but differently worth it.

Judy
JudyAdelaide

Over the moon having my own home

The customer service has been outstanding couldn’t have asked for better people to talk to
No additional cost involved
Staff kept me informed all the way
Fantastic interest rate better than the big banks
Absolutely happy

Customer service above & beyond

I was referred to loans.com.au by a friend, just after one phone call to them I was extremely impressed with their leave of customer service. The whole process of refinancing my home has been a very smooth stress free experience.