loans.com.au
See the Best Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

3.4
hsk8787
hsk8787

stick with the real banks...

they threatened to freeze my account because I fully offset my loans.
they also made discharging my loan so difficult. no forms available online, I had to call them up and go through the rigmorale with their retention process and taking way longer than normal banks. really unhappy with the process.

Deepesh P.
Deepesh P.South East Queensland, QLD

Very good customer service

Received very prompt customer service from this company. Interest rate is very competitive for investment property. They didn't ask for unnecessary information and processed loan in timely manner with no hassle.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for taking the time to leave a great review!

Christina D.
Christina D.Sydney, NSW

Happy with Customer Service!

I was on the phone today with Emma from Customer Care regarding an interest rate review on my existing investment loan. I was initially unsure of how to open up with my queries ie. what is the best interest rate reduction they can give me?, how much difference will it make to go for other loan setups (var/ fixed)?, am I even eligible to get a different rate? etc etc. So many what-ifs going through my mind and so little knowledge on the topic (I'm obviously not a real estate expert). TBH I was surprised how many options I had and at how easily my options were explained to me. I 100% recommend these guys for giving quality customer service and also for staying competitive.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks so much for your review and great feedback. We'll pass this on to Emma now!

Lawrence L.
Lawrence L.Sydney, NSW

Exceeded Expectations

Thanks to Jessica (Personal Lending Specialist) and Jordan (Support Officer) my investment loan refinance was completed in just over three weeks. The customer service and efficiency provided exceeded expectations and would not hesitate to recommend Loans.com.au to friends and family.

Loan Start DateJuly 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for the 5-star review Lawrence, we really appreciate it! We'll share this with the team.

Rahul N.
Rahul N.Sydney, NSW

Terrible company glad to be gone.

Loan Start DateApril 2016

Kris
KrisSydney, NSW

Fast, friendly and effective service, give them a go!

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for your 5-star review Kris we appreciate it!

Danielle
Danielle South East Queensland, QLD

Refinance Home Loan

10/10 for customer service. Great rate for refinance of my home loan. Laura was friendly, efficient and easy to deal with. The onTrack portal ensures transparency and is user friendly.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for your kind feedback - we're glad you had a great experience with Laura and loans.com.au! We'll also share your feedback on onTrack with our app team. Thanks again!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Fantastic service with excellent advice to suit our situation, nothing was too difficult and easy to understand

Our lending manager offered fantastic service with professional advice to suit our situation. She was clear and concise with her information and helped us through the application process and as such we found this to be simple. It's great to get through to a human not an automated machine when you need to contact them. Highly recommend the service and competitive rates.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi there, thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you had a great experience with loans.com.au for your investment property.

Fantastic as usual

Andrew provided the best customers service . He knew what he was doing and was on the ball all the time. I would definitely go through Andrew and his team again

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for your kind words Justin! We've just shared this with Andrew and the team.

Bad Experience: Incompetent & Fake Loan Specialist

I have discussed my credit history and the loan details with their so call loan specialist because I don't want any credit enquiry if any issue, she said everything is good to go. I have applied but declined, when I have asked for reason for decline, they are saying as per guidelines it is declined but not sharing any reason. My credit report is being ruin because of their incompetence. They charged for property valuation $220 that no other lender i.e NAB, CBA, ANZ etc is charging. They said will refund $220 but after one week, but why?

Loan used forHome Construction
Ali

I have sent my details to your customer relations email as you suggested but no one even replied to my email as I knew. Also I can see you guys added many 5 star fake reviews since 3-4 original bad reviews. Disgusting!!!!!

Dane
DaneNorth Queensland, QLD

Simple non contact application

After having some issues with the big 4 banks (post Royal Commission) I went searching for someone who wanted to deal with us. Loans.com.au was a simple online process from start to finish. 14 days from start to settlement (we waited months for Suncorp only to be knocked back). Communication was good and obviously their staff know their product.
Will be looking to change over our investment property very shortly.

Loan used forHome Construction
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi Dane, thanks so much for taking the time to leave this wonderful review. We appreciate it!

Existing customers get high interest rates & poor service

Find out how loans.com.au compares to other Loans

the rates are introductory only - after a year or two they bump your product to a rate that is way worse than the market

Loan Start DateNovember 2014
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi Ian, we're sorry to see you left 1 star. We're always looking for feedback on ways we can improve our service. Please contact us at customercare@loans.com.au with any further questions or feedback you have.

Mark
MarkSydney, NSW

Don't be fooled

The initial service, fees, and rates were good. Now they offer new customers much lower rates and blame funding tranches. Existing clients ripped off. They will not reply to emails. The service is shocking.

Loan Start DateJune 2018
Jean Marc
Jean MarcGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy with the process. Very well look after.

ANZ bank was very difficult to dealt with after the royal commission.
Thanks a lot to the Loans.com.au teams for taking care of our home purchase.
Very smooth transition from the bank to online lender.

Loan Start DateJune 2019