Listing monitored by loans.com.au

3.1
Rahul N.
Rahul N.Sydney, NSW

Terrible company glad to be gone.

Loan Start DateApril 2016

Kris
KrisSydney, NSW

Fast, friendly and effective service, give them a go!

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your 5-star review Kris we appreciate it!

Danielle
Danielle South East Queensland, QLD

Refinance Home Loan

10/10 for customer service. Great rate for refinance of my home loan. Laura was friendly, efficient and easy to deal with. The onTrack portal ensures transparency and is user friendly.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your kind feedback - we're glad you had a great experience with Laura and loans.com.au! We'll also share your feedback on onTrack with our app team. Thanks again!

Loans

Find out how loans.com.au compares to other Loans

Fantastic service with excellent advice to suit our situation, nothing was too difficult and easy to understand

Our lending manager offered fantastic service with professional advice to suit our situation. She was clear and concise with her information and helped us through the application process and as such we found this to be simple. It's great to get through to a human not an automated machine when you need to contact them. Highly recommend the service and competitive rates.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi there, thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you had a great experience with loans.com.au for your investment property.

Fantastic as usual

Andrew provided the best customers service . He knew what he was doing and was on the ball all the time. I would definitely go through Andrew and his team again

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your kind words Justin! We've just shared this with Andrew and the team.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Existing customers get high interest rates & poor service

Hayley G.loans.com.au

the rates are introductory only - after a year or two they bump your product to a rate that is way worse than the market

Loan Start DateNovember 2014
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Ian, we're sorry to see you left 1 star. We're always looking for feedback on ways we can improve our service. Please contact us at customercare@loans.com.au with any further questions or feedback you have.

Mark
MarkSydney, NSW

Don't be fooled

The initial service, fees, and rates were good. Now they offer new customers much lower rates and blame funding tranches. Existing clients ripped off. They will not reply to emails. The service is shocking.

Loan Start DateJune 2018
Jean Marc
Jean MarcGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy with the process. Very well look after.

ANZ bank was very difficult to dealt with after the royal commission.
Thanks a lot to the Loans.com.au teams for taking care of our home purchase.
Very smooth transition from the bank to online lender.

Loan Start DateJune 2019

Loans

Find out how loans.com.au compares to other Loans

Michael Michell
Michael MichellAdelaide

Paid for a valuation and then declined loan

During the loan process, Loans.com.au requested a valuation of the property (our up front cost) and then subsequently denied the loan. Is this a normal practice or just unique to this company?

Thani E
Thani ENorth Queensland, QLD

Need to Consider

Customer service was excellent.
No unexpected extra costs were incurred.
I would be happy if the rate is the same as my other investment loans.
Would recommend Loans.com.au to my friends and relatives

Loan Start DateApril 2019

porkeys
porkeysVictoria

Professional service

A company that is a lot easier to deal with than the big banks. Always explained everything that was needed and were very prompt in providing information when requested. You are definitely kept up to date with everything that is required when taking out a loan. Smooth process. Would use again.

Loan Start DateMarch 2019

Jens
JensGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect service throughout the process!

The service was personal and excellent!
They listened to my suggestions and provided options.
Quick turnaround.
They never dropped the ball and stayed in contact throughout the process, which was very clear.
Can highly recommend!

Incompetent

Pulled my pre and post approved financing from under me at the eleventh hour leaving me financially exposed, I was upfront and honest about every aspect of the property from the first phone conversation. They have completely wasted my time and I'm potentially $55,000 out of pocket with no recourse.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019