Shaun
ShaunPerth, WA

Excellent service and interest rates

Great staff, great interest rates. A smooth web portal to upload documents, a couple of phone calls to confirm, and you are done. Thanks team, I'll be back for the next car.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your fantastic review Shaun we really appreciate it!

Adam Biskupiak
Adam Biskupiak

Great car loan company ! Recommended !

Very efficient. Great communication. Friendly and responsive. Very easy process. Everything happens online. This is our second loan and we always will be going for car loan to them. Very recommended !

Loan Start DateJune 2021
Car ModelMazda 3
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome review Adam, we really appreciate it!

Tareq
TareqSydney, NSW

Very Vindictive and non-cooperative

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Tareq, we've escalated this case to Customer Relations. A senior member of our Customer Relations team will be in touch ASAP with an official response.

Nan1970
Nan1970Central coast. NSw

So simple, didn't lead me one with promises

Fast and friendly. Didnt give me approval and then keep asking for more and more docs like other banks. Was simple online and if you need help they have an easy call line. I cant fault them this was by far the simplest loan I have ever applied for. Was approved within a week and mortgage is ready to be signed and exchanged with old bank. Give them a try Jazmin and Sharney were amazing and helped every step of the way.

Online Tools
Loan Start DateJune 2021
Loan used forRefinancing
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks so much for your 5-star review, we're so glad to hear we could assist!

Everything is great until it isn't

Terrible customer service and website. Have reset my password three times and still can't get onto the portal because it rejects the new password every time. Called multiple times to seek clarification on what information was required from the dealer and loans.com.au - both said it was all fine and they would figure it out between them. Well, our car has been sitting at the dealer for almost a week and we can't pick it up because neither party did what they said they would do, when they said they would do it.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Sarah, can you please email us with your application number, full name and phone number to customercare@loans.com.au, and we will get someone to escalate this for you.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Alicia F.
Alicia F.Sydney, NSW

Fast and simple to deal with

Made it so easy to apply for a car loan. Could all be done online, easy to track where it was at and what they needed me to provide via their app. When I needed to speak with someone I had a dedicated manager for my application and never had any issues getting in contact. From start to finish it was finalized and the dealer paid within 2 business days of finding my car. Very competitive rate. Highly recommend

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome review Alicia! We appreciate it and we're so glad we could help.

Gerard
GerardPerth, WA

Another case of false advertising

Loan Start DateMay 2021
Car ModelBMW 3 Series

Prompt, helpful, easy

Great simple process, staff have been more than helpful and everything was done in a timely manner, they even helped with sending through forms and contacting the dealer about the release date for me.

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Car ModelKia Cerato
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for the great review Perry! We're glad you found our staff to be helpful and hope you enjoy your new Kia!

KWill
KWillWestern District, VIC

Fantastic customer service

Customer service was fantastic from everyone. Simple and informative. Document portal easy and efficient. Couldn’t fault the process. Not having the intial Set up fee up front but added on is great!

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Car ModelHolden Colorado RG 4x2 LT
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome review! We appreciate the kind words and the 5-stars, and glad to hear you found our app onTrack easy to use.

Floyd T.
Floyd T.Sydney, NSW

Suprisingly Went Really Well

The loan application was amazingly smooth and the customer service team did a bang of a job. Shout out to them and the application was pretty quick. I managed to get the car in 4 working days from the start of the application plus the rates are pretty good compared to other competitors out there. I highly recommend them.

Loan Start DateMarch 2021
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome feedback Floyd - glad to hear about your wonderful experience and we appreciate the recommendation!

Jose
JosePerth, WA

Easy and smooth A to Z process

I wanted to see what other options were out there besides what the dealer was offering so I called loans.com.au where they advertised low interest car loans. I did not believe it at first but when I called I was told that my interest rate based on preliminary assessment would be less than 5% which is almost half of what the dealer was going to offer. I decided to go through the process. I was kept in the loop every step of the way. Their friendly staff responded to my queries promptly and ontrack was very easy to use and no paper printing was involved which is great especially now when we can do everything digitally. My loan was approved and settled in a matter of days after my initial inquiry. I would highly recommend this product.

Loan Start DateMarch 2021
Car ModelToyota Camry
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome feedback Jess, we're so glad you had an awesome experience with loans.com.au!

Shane S.
Shane S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Smooth loan process

Loans.com was very helpful in assisting me with my car loan. Everything has been done within a short period of time. Steps are clear and straightforward. Highly recommended loan service!

Car ModelMazda CX-8
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome feedback Shane, we're so glad you had an awesome experience with loans.com.au!

Laura
LauraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely impressed with the service!

From start to finish I could not fault loans.com.au staff and I could not be happier with the result of my loan application! I was skeptical going in because the rate was so much lower than others I'd seen on the market, but they followed through and got me a rate that is saving over $200 per month on my car loan.
From application to settlement took 4 days, and the whole process was so simple.

Could not rate the experience higher, I was shocked at how good it was.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2021
Car ModelAudi Q2
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Laura, thanks so much for leaving your review. We're so happy to be saving you more than $200 per month and you were happy with the experience. We're so lucky to have such an awesome customer like you!

Excellent customer service

Ben called me today regarding my car loan enquiry and he was very informative, he told me all the information I needed to know and more which left all my unsaid questions answered. Very friendly and non judgmental. Thanks Ben!

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome feedback Jas, we're so glad you had an awesome experience with Ben and loans.com.au!

Bella Burgess
Bella BurgessSydney, NSW

Easy process, clear information

Spoke to a few people while deciding on a loan application but all were prepared to answer my questions, recognised my return calls and helped explain the details I needed. Great customer service, happy to be a customer moving forward!

Car ModelToyota Corolla E180 Hatch
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome review Bella, we appreciate your feedback!