loans.com.au

loans.com.au (page 2 of 10)

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
See the Best Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

anilpri
anilpriCloncurry

Excellent Service...!!

They were available all time to help though out the process from both sales and settlement teams. Quickly contacted me and instructed, if there is problem in my documents. Good luck home.com.au.

Eric
EricSydney, NSW

I am glad that I took advantage of a great Offer.

Fast, efficient and a great outcome.

Customer Service and Satisfaction - Honestly, I loved it. Everything was done online (via phone calls or messages). It took 4 days from start to finish. That’s from initial contact to money in my account. 10/10 guys. Thanks.

WianM
WianMPerth, Western Australia

Great loan application experience!

Satisfying experience with very friendly people - both Tiffany and Trina, no hidden costs - all clarified upfront and better interest rate than offered by my own bank and the dealership financer

Karen
KarenSydney, NSW

Fantastic Friendly and Professional

The staff I dealt with were personable, and so very helpful. Addressed any issues with ease, communication was fantastic. At each step was taken with ease and every dealing was professionally dealt with. Definitely not going back to the big 4.

Great easy service

The process was so easy from start to finish. The ability to electronically upload and verify documents was great. The customer service was excellent too. Would highly recommend loans.com.au. Great Job

Great service top app

Fast friendly service. Paper work a breeze with the app. Very satisfied with Loans.com.au.
Would highly recommend Loans.com.au for quick fast settlements.
Able to borrow by providing 20% deposits with positive gearing covering the mortgage.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Tom D
Tom D

Top marks

Coming from one of the big 4 banks, loans.com.au was a breath of fresh air, professional and friendly team with timely updates and on demand responsive support, thank you loans.com.au team

Graham
GrahamIllawarra, NSW

Santa Fe

The service and the ease of everything was outstanding and all the people I rang and spoke to were most helpful and pleasant to talk too even when I am completely tech illiterate and there help was amazing. I would recommend you guys to all my friends. Thanks very much Graham Mcclenahan

Alison
AlisonSouthwest, VIC

Very easy application platform

Excellent as above. Lender i spoke to was very personable, knowledgeable and professional. Would recommend. Loans.com.au platform is one of the best ive seen and i work in banking and retention so i have seen many. Very easy application process and platform. Great communication. Quick response to talk to someone over the phone. Low interest rate. Professional and personable.

Straightforward!

Extremely straightforward quality service from the team. I needed a quick settlement and they made it work.
Super happy with the service I received, this is my second love with loans.com.au and will return if need be in the future.

Ben
BenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lowest interest rate in the market for SMSF

Sales team, document support team and settlement team were very helpful
No, the cost was acceptable and within my expectation
Loan product is very attractive and I'm very satisfied with its variable rate

SJG
SJGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great team and great products

I have been a customer of loans.com.au for a number of years now; having a home loan with them. I have been very pleased with our partnership. Their products are highly competitive and I highly recommend considering them.

Jason B.
Jason B.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Great service competitive rates. Highly recommended

Great service easy to apply loans.com made the process smooth and hassle free application and approval was fast and easy. I found the support reliable and easy. I recommend anyone who is looking for a car loan to give them a call.

Myt M.
Myt M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My trusted Financial provider

I have taken 3 times before, car loans from loans.com.au and have come back to them for the 4th requirement. Best interest rate in my case. Quick and straight forward customer service. Everything is online and over a phone call. All my questions answered and concerns addressed. They do look after their repeat customers. Their settlement date and payment date to the dealer, for my car was the same day, which made me collect the car on the day I want. Will go back to them for my next requirement.

Super low rate and top-notch experience

Loans.com.au had the lowest rate in market by a long shot, enabling us to push our budget further and buy a higher spec model.

The application experience is quick and simple and almost entirely digital. We managed to go from submitting an application to driving away in our a new car within a 2-3 days.

Would recommend to anyone.

Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great rates, great service, even for self-employed

I was skeptical that I could get a home loan with an online lender because I am self employed. This usually means complications and frustration in dealing with banks. But the rates and service (online, phone app, etc) offered by loans.com.au were too good not to try. Surprisingly, they were able to look objectively at my financial position and the whole approval process was fast and relatively easy (there's always documentation, right?). We were using a broker at the same time in case loans.com.au fell through, but the rates he got for us were going to cost an additional $12,000 over the first 10 years. Luckily for us we didn't need his banks. Definitely check these guys out.

Darrell Pickering
Darrell PickeringPerth, WA

Easy to deal with

Excellent on all fronts, no hidden costs,excellent rates, very satisfied with the rates,the custimer service was very good and helpful,
Always on the look out for the est rates and carloans.com was the best i could find

Loan TypeFixed Rate
D S.
D S.Canberra 2600, ACT

Reliable competitive home loan provider

I have completed many home loans and top up funds with Loans.com.au and they as a company have been brilliant for reliability to deliver a loan, provide easy to use process with online tools and excellent interest rates and minimal fees.

Allister
AllisterPerth, WA

So happy with the car I bought thanks to loans .com

It was so straight forward and one fee for arrangement so easy to get approval and hassle free first discussion they told me what was required and I sent all the relevant documents and it was done with a great rate and I got a discount because I bought a hybrid

Prasad Tipireni
Prasad TipireniSydney, NSW

Excellent team support thorough in documentation

The loan process is very thorough asking one by one document thank all documents at once taking long time to settle the loan. I am happy to settle with loans.com.au great offering lowest interest rates

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Prasad!

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Brilliant Process & Service

The service is very good. The OnTrack App is first class. This allows you to track & follow all stages of the loan. Allows you to upload documents & keep on top of what you need to do. This is my second car loan with Loans.com. Great rates & great service.

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

We're happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us! Thanks for the great review Mark!

Lynny
LynnyHunter Region, NSW

Loans.com.au gave me a great deal on my home loan, they were very competitive with their interest rate

Customer service was excellent, my calls were always returned in a timely manner. There were no hidden costs with the refinancing of my home loan. In very happy with the interest rate I was offered and I'm able to do some renovating which is fabulous

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Lynny, we're so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us!

markheron.ifone
markheron.ifoneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Refreshingly Easy Process and Low Rates too.

After using one of the big 4 Banks to finance my last 8 cars, I decided to give Loans.com.au a try as their advertised rate was better that what I was getting a loyal customer of my previous lender. I was surprised to see how fast and efficient the online application process of Loans.com.au was, and how I was managed through every step of the process by a Loans.com.au representative. The approval and finance was sorted within 2-3 days, which was in stark contrast to my previous lender who took over 2 weeks, even though they had all my lending history and details for over 10 years!

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for taking the time to leave an amazing review Mark! We're so happy to hear we were able to help you secure a car loan.

Chig77777
Chig77777Sydney, NSW

Competitive rates with good customer service

Investment loan - Support received by loan specialist was great, no issue through out the loan process, easy to apply and track application online. Smooth settlement on time. Competitive rates. Would use Loans.com.au again.

Thanks for the 5 stars!