loans.com.au

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

Sonia987
Sonia987Sydney, NSW

Investors beware

Our situation-buying two investment properties, total under $1 mil. Initial sales call made everything sound very easy. Experience was far from. Extremely painful at every step. Online software sucks big time. Partnering with loans.com.au is up there with life’s biggest regrets, never again. Good for basic home loan, anything beyond go elsewhere.

• Loan Start DateJune 2022
Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

Endless obnoxious automated emails

The loan procedure was dotted with endless automated obnoxious emails and Web portals. At no stage did I talk to a single human being. Avoid this site as their service is impersonal beyond words and it meant the entire process we were treated as just another number. It was so garbage a service offer that i don't recall if they were timely or not with their process.

• Loan TypeFixed Rate
Frustrated Applicant
Frustrated ApplicantSouth Australia

Works like a start up seems like no defined processes horrible customer device

hsk8787
hsk8787

stick with the real banks...

they threatened to freeze my account because I fully offset my loans.
they also made discharging my loan so difficult. no forms available online, I had to call them up and go through the rigmorale with their retention process and taking way longer than normal banks. really unhappy with the process.

PotLuck097South East Queensland, QLD

SMSF Invest Property Loan refinance

Wonderful man I spoke to originally. I tried to refinance my loan from StGeorge to a more competitive rate. This company has only just started taking applications for these types of loans. Their portal is clunky at best. I had promises broken, bad updates from many different staff (usually a different staff member each time ). I eventually got sick of waiting.... from the application being taken, I got up to over 5 weeks with still no answer. Up to 9 weeks now and still haven't got to settlement . I don't think this company is capable to arrange this specific type of finance, even though they advertise it and that the process is easy. I haven't done many things that are harder.

PotLuck097

Update - had to stop the rot and stop trying to settle this complete joke. 10 weeks of my life I won't get back. Avoid this company like your like depends on it.

Rahul N.
Rahul N.Sydney, NSW

Terrible company glad to be gone.

• Loan Start DateApril 2016
Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Don't give you access to your property valuation report

As part of the loan approval process, lenders require a property valuation to be conducted on the property of interest. What loans.com.au does is get you to pay for the property valuation, but they refuse to release the report which YOU paid for. What is the explanation for this??? If we pay for something, we should be entitled to it.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Amanda
AmandaCentral Queensland, QLD

Home loan

Contacted to find out viability of an investment property. Terrible customer service, passive aggressive, condescending and lacking in knowledge. Couldn't understand what I was trying to ask at times and would butt in before I finished trying to ask. Judgemental have had great experience with Lendi who were extremely helpful and can answer all questions you throw at them try them. Waste of time speaking to this company. The questions on application form do not allow for correct details.

TassSydney, NSW

Follow up was a waste of time

I followed up. Although my fixed rate is almost up (about 1% higher than variabke) I will still be charged a fee. They dont care if I leave. Customer care is zero

• Loan TypeFixed Rate
Tass

What is your email address

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Hi Tass, the best email for this is customercare@loans.com.au. Thank you

Find out how loans.com.au compares to other Loans

Existing customers get high interest rates & poor service

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

the rates are introductory only - after a year or two they bump your product to a rate that is way worse than the market

• Loan Start DateNovember 2014
Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Hi Ian, we're sorry to see you left 1 star. We're always looking for feedback on ways we can improve our service. Please contact us at customercare@loans.com.au with any further questions or feedback you have.

Mark
MarkSydney, NSW

Don't be fooled

The initial service, fees, and rates were good. Now they offer new customers much lower rates and blame funding tranches. Existing clients ripped off. They will not reply to emails. The service is shocking.

• Loan Start DateJune 2018

Watermelonyk
Watermelonyk

Inefficient non-transparent lack of service

M Michell
M MichellAdelaide

Paid for a valuation and then declined loan

During the loan process, Loans.com.au requested a valuation of the property (our up front cost) and then subsequently denied the loan. Is this a normal practice or just unique to this company?

Incompetent

Pulled my pre and post approved financing from under me at the eleventh hour leaving me financially exposed, I was upfront and honest about every aspect of the property from the first phone conversation. They have completely wasted my time and I'm potentially $55,000 out of pocket with no recourse.

• Loan Start DateFebruary 2019