3.0

Don't give you access to your property valuation report

As part of the loan approval process, lenders require a property valuation to be conducted on the property of interest. What loans.com.au does is get you to pay for the property valuation, but they refuse to release the report which YOU paid for. What is the explanation for this??? If we pay for something, we should be entitled to it.

Amanda

AmandaCentral Queensland, QLD

Home loan

Contacted to find out viability of an investment property. Terrible customer service, passive aggressive, condescending and lacking in knowledge. Couldn't understand what I was trying to ask at times and would butt in before I finished trying to ask. Judgemental have had great experience with Lendi who were extremely helpful and can answer all questions you throw at them try them. Waste of time speaking to this company. The questions on application form do not allow for correct details.

TassSydney, NSW

Follow up was a waste of time

I followed up. Although my fixed rate is almost up (about 1% higher than variabke) I will still be charged a fee. They dont care if I leave. Customer care is zero

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Tass

What is your email address

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Tass, the best email for this is customercare@loans.com.au. Thank you

Loans

Find out how loans.com.au compares to other Loans

Existing customers get high interest rates & poor service

Hayley G.loans.com.au

the rates are introductory only - after a year or two they bump your product to a rate that is way worse than the market

Loan Start DateNovember 2014
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Ian, we're sorry to see you left 1 star. We're always looking for feedback on ways we can improve our service. Please contact us at customercare@loans.com.au with any further questions or feedback you have.

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Don't be fooled

The initial service, fees, and rates were good. Now they offer new customers much lower rates and blame funding tranches. Existing clients ripped off. They will not reply to emails. The service is shocking.

Loan Start DateJune 2018
Watermelonyk

Watermelonyk

Inefficient non-transparent lack of service

Michael Michell

Michael MichellAdelaide

Paid for a valuation and then declined loan

During the loan process, Loans.com.au requested a valuation of the property (our up front cost) and then subsequently denied the loan. Is this a normal practice or just unique to this company?

Incompetent

Pulled my pre and post approved financing from under me at the eleventh hour leaving me financially exposed, I was upfront and honest about every aspect of the property from the first phone conversation. They have completely wasted my time and I'm potentially $55,000 out of pocket with no recourse.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019