loans.com.au
See the Best Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

Kieran
Kieran

Moving goalposts and clunky service model

Was tempted by the rate- would be fine if you have ample time and over 40% LVR. Found that the service model is call centre based and you will have at least 3 “reps” through the process lots of repeating yourself, paperwork going missing and takes you to drive the process. Also to note they make you pay for your own valuation (unlike the big 4) and they don’t lend to outside city centres. The team were always friendly but got the impression they feel very hamstring also by the inflexibility of their process. Ended up changing providers and had other competing priorities during the buying process, not worth the extra drama for the 0.10% interest rate difference. Would like to have supported a smaller business but yeah…

hsk8787
hsk8787

stick with the real banks...

they threatened to freeze my account because I fully offset my loans.
they also made discharging my loan so difficult. no forms available online, I had to call them up and go through the rigmorale with their retention process and taking way longer than normal banks. really unhappy with the process.

Avoid

Positive: good rates. Negative: losing track of submitted documents; poor communication internally and with client; inadequate, confusing and slow requests for information. Had the appearance of poor systems supporting the staff, and had to pro-actively manage them during the application process.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

We're sorry to hear you're unhappy with your experience. We'd like to look further into your case. Can you please email sales@loans.com.au with your full name, mobile number and email address, and someone from our team will be in touch shortly.

CeeJaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Not a happy experience

Loan Start DateJuly 2021

Email has been sent

PotLuck097South East Queensland, QLD

SMSF Invest Property Loan refinance

Wonderful man I spoke to originally. I tried to refinance my loan from StGeorge to a more competitive rate. This company has only just started taking applications for these types of loans. Their portal is clunky at best. I had promises broken, bad updates from many different staff (usually a different staff member each time ). I eventually got sick of waiting.... from the application being taken, I got up to over 5 weeks with still no answer. Up to 9 weeks now and still haven't got to settlement . I don't think this company is capable to arrange this specific type of finance, even though they advertise it and that the process is easy. I haven't done many things that are harder.

PotLuck097

Update - had to stop the rot and stop trying to settle this complete joke. 10 weeks of my life I won't get back. AVOID THIS COMPANY LIKE YOUR LIKE DEPENDS ON IT.

GeorgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible company

The worst home loan we have ever had! Hopefully we can refinance these thieves soon! They offered us good rates then 6 months after they lifted their home loan rate to over 3%! They advertise 2.46% but hey charge us 3.02%!!! They are the biggest scam on the Aussie home loan market! Nobody should deal with companies like loans.com.au!

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi George, thanks for leaving feedback. We'd like to look into this. Please send us an email with your full name, loan a/c number and mobile number to customercare@loans.com.au and we will look into this for you and see what we can do to assist.

Rahul N.
Rahul N.Sydney, NSW

Terrible company glad to be gone.

Loan Start DateApril 2016

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

refused any loan

Application was poor.
They Wont accept securely funded disability Applicants
Previously had home loan in passed via another organisation.
My advice is to take your business else where. e e

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi Rodney, we're sorry to hear about your experience. If you have any further comments, please send this through to customercare@loans.com.au

Don't give you access to your property valuation report

As part of the loan approval process, lenders require a property valuation to be conducted on the property of interest. What loans.com.au does is get you to pay for the property valuation, but they refuse to release the report which YOU paid for. What is the explanation for this??? If we pay for something, we should be entitled to it.

Dan
DanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible Product, feels like I got SCAMMED

Loan Start DateJanuary 2017
Mark B.
Mark B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Non Bank Lender becomes a Bank!

Loan Start DateDecember 2019

Bad Experience: Incompetent & Fake Loan Specialist

I have discussed my credit history and the loan details with their so call loan specialist because I don't want any credit enquiry if any issue, she said everything is good to go. I have applied but declined, when I have asked for reason for decline, they are saying as per guidelines it is declined but not sharing any reason. My credit report is being ruin because of their incompetence. They charged for property valuation $220 that no other lender i.e NAB, CBA, ANZ etc is charging. They said will refund $220 but after one week, but why?

Loan used forHome Construction
Ali

I have sent my details to your customer relations email as you suggested but no one even replied to my email as I knew. Also I can see you guys added many 5 star fake reviews since 3-4 original bad reviews. Disgusting!!!!!

SheSouth West, QLD

Bank balance decline

How can your income, credit check, deposit & valuation be approved, then you get declined because your bank balance will only be $5800 once your deposit is paid... shouldn’t a loan be approved based on your affordability to pay not your bank balance...

She

What I would like is a copy of the valuation report I paid for

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi there, we will refer your case to Customer Relations. Please email customerrelations@loans.com.au with your full name and application number and we will look into this further for you.

Lentheric
LenthericGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No rate cuts, slightly lower rate offered for new customers only, even the big banks are offering better rates.

Loan Start DateDecember 2018
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi Lentheric, thanks for your detailed feedback. We'd like to escalate your case to customer relations, so if you could please send your full name, email address and loan account number to customerrelations@loans.com.au and we'll assist ASAP.

Amanda
AmandaCentral Queensland, QLD

Home loan

Contacted to find out viability of an investment property. Terrible customer service, passive aggressive, condescending and lacking in knowledge. Couldn't understand what I was trying to ask at times and would butt in before I finished trying to ask. Judgemental have had great experience with Lendi who were extremely helpful and can answer all questions you throw at them try them. Waste of time speaking to this company. The questions on application form do not allow for correct details.