loans.com.au

loans.com.au (page 2 of 2)

Home Loans, Car Loans
See the Best Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

bebe26
bebe26Sydney, NSW

RUDE, BAD, I was late in paying 1 repayment, they charged me $623 in fees and no help and was so very rude, NO PLEASE

I have home loan with them, I was late 1 month and they charged me fees around $623, couldn't agree with payment arrangement. One of the rudest and unhelpful loan provider ever. Please listen, please don't go with them.

HIA
HIASydney, NSW

Rate creep after settlement - set & forget existing customers

I had been with Loans.com around 4 years, at one stage even with 2 different loan rates (gap of 0.24%) for same product, while a month later they even dropped further to 3.49 (ie. trap to new customers). Rates keeps increasing for existing customers even when market is going down, so in short - they only target new customers with discounted lower rate at the expense of exsting ones (with higher rates). looking for refinance options (with tic:toc or Athena seems to be better option)

Loan Start DateAugust 2015
kiwi3
kiwi3Sydney, NSW

Variable rate goes up, not advertised rate once you are a customer.

Loan Start DateOctober 2015

Incompetent

Pulled my pre and post approved financing from under me at the eleventh hour leaving me financially exposed, I was upfront and honest about every aspect of the property from the first phone conversation. They have completely wasted my time and I'm potentially $55,000 out of pocket with no recourse.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Loan used forInvestment Property
Loans

Find out how loans.com.au compares to other Loans

Discoordinated, unprofessional, waste of time