3.1

Rahul N.
Rahul N.Sydney, NSW

Terrible company glad to be gone.

Loan Start DateApril 2016
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Existing customers get high interest rates & poor service

Hayley G.loans.com.au

the rates are introductory only - after a year or two they bump your product to a rate that is way worse than the market

Loan Start DateNovember 2014
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Ian, we're sorry to see you left 1 star. We're always looking for feedback on ways we can improve our service. Please contact us at customercare@loans.com.au with any further questions or feedback you have.

Loans

Find out how loans.com.au compares to other Loans

Mark
MarkSydney, NSW

Don't be fooled

The initial service, fees, and rates were good. Now they offer new customers much lower rates and blame funding tranches. Existing clients ripped off. They will not reply to emails. The service is shocking.

Loan Start DateJune 2018
Michael Michell
Michael MichellAdelaide

Paid for a valuation and then declined loan

During the loan process, Loans.com.au requested a valuation of the property (our up front cost) and then subsequently denied the loan. Is this a normal practice or just unique to this company?