loans.com.au

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

Tina
TinaSouth Australia

Interest rate

We took out this loan at 2.10 guaranteed for 2 yrs and since taking out the loan it’s gone up twice

• Loan Start DateJuly 2022
  • Loan used forRefinancing
Mak2
Mak2Ballarat

Worse off by changing to loans.com

Trying to get customer service is almost impossible. By the end of the first 6 months they had slowly raised my rate above the standard rate. I’m stuck & can’t get out of my loan, as I have stopped working & can’t refinance.
I’m worse off than I would have been if l had stayed with ANZ original home loan.
Stay where you are!
Loans.com.au have been the most expensive!
Disgusted!

• Loan Start DateOctober 2017
  • Loan used forRefinancing

Poor loan discharge service

Privately sent

mustafa
mustafaVictoria

Unprofessional , never recommend

I spoke with them about a car loan for business purposes the lady gave me quote and made an application. Then the next day when i gave them to call for process , the other consultant , she said they dont do for business purposes car loan and because of the application they lowered my credit score. Its not fair,

Sonia987
Sonia987Sydney, NSW

Investors beware

Our situation-buying two investment properties, total under $1 mil. Initial sales call made everything sound very easy. Experience was far from. Extremely painful at every step. Online software sucks big time. Partnering with loans.com.au is up there with life’s biggest regrets, never again. Good for basic home loan, anything beyond go elsewhere.

• Loan Start DateJune 2022
  • Loan used forInvestment Property
Sam
SamSydney, NSW

ID Verification is Beyond Joke

Only best part was the credit officer on my account. The loan was pre-approved in 2 days and everything was downhill since then. Rejected my address quoting it reads as C500 instead of 500C and then I have to get my insurer to re-issue Certificate of Currency 3 times. The ID verification system is hopeless where I have completed verification 5 times and was rejected every time. Now I regret so much going for a loan through these guys. Early termination is also one of the highest n the market $700 . Thanks to Loans.Com.au now my car delivery is delayed for a week.

• Loan Start DateMay 2022
  • Car ModelMitsubishi ASX XB

Poor customer service!

Terrible experience dealing with their customer service people!
We were promised that our loan will be issued on Thursday but was released on Friday with us pushing! They were also not consistent with the requirements and each people on their team says different information, unreliable.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Bruce
BruceSydney, NSW

Unprofessional and lacking in pragmatism

I was approved for a loan with loans.com.au.

About a week before settlement, loans.com.au sent me a SMS to confirm all loan requirements had been met. Their online onTrack system also confirmed I had provided everything they asked for.

However, a few days before settlement, they contacted me and asked for documents that I had already supplied with my application. They then asked for additional documentation, which caused settlement to be missed.

This caused me enormous stress and demonstrated their lack of professionalism.

Frustrated Applicant
Frustrated ApplicantSouth Australia

Works like a start up seems like no defined processes horrible customer device

• Loan used forInvestment Property

kwilliams
kwilliamsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute nightmare

I was treated like absolute rubbish and sent around the world for a simple discharge authority for my home loan due to selling. Used these guys for many years, but NEVER AGAIN!

Hax
Hax

Interest keep going up

Believe it or not. We are paying 4.5% construction loan while their advertise rate is under 3%.
Our interest doesn't go down when market goes down. The mortgage is variable but UP is the only direction.

As we are under construction we can't do much to change bank. So this lender makes use of our circumstances and cost us and arm and leg.

AlanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Disappointing process from start to finish.

• Loan used forRenovation

Hi Taryn,
Email sent

Amber H.
Amber H.

Do not use this company

I applied for a car loan online and when the guy from the call centre called me he asked what my husbands wage was. I explained it was 60k a year. He then went on to say he can only use 30k per year because that’s all he has earned this financial year. How dumb can you be. He said we can’t service the loan which is just not true. Dumb dumb dumb

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Hi Amber, we're sorry to hear you're unsatisfied with your recent experience with us. A member of our team will be in touch with you soon to see how we can get you a better outcome.

Experience with loans.com as an old customer

what a pathetic customer service! They returned my phone call ,unfortunately the line was not very clear ,I could only hear some words ,within few seconds they hung up the phone and never called me back . Still more to write but I don't want to.

• Loan used forFirst Home
Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Hi Anish, we're sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your experience with us and faced some technical difficulties. So we can look further into this, can you please email customercare@loans.com.au with your full name and details of your experience?

Kieran
Kieran

Moving goalposts and clunky service model

Was tempted by the rate- would be fine if you have ample time and over 40% LVR. Found that the service model is call centre based and you will have at least 3 “reps” through the process lots of repeating yourself, paperwork going missing and takes you to drive the process. Also to note they make you pay for your own valuation (unlike the big 4) and they don’t lend to outside city centres. The team were always friendly but got the impression they feel very hamstring also by the inflexibility of their process. Ended up changing providers and had other competing priorities during the buying process, not worth the extra drama for the 0.10% interest rate difference. Would like to have supported a smaller business but yeah…

• Loan used forSecond Home