Rahul N.
Rahul N.Sydney, NSW

Terrible company glad to be gone.

Loan Start DateApril 2016
Loan used forInvestment Property

AliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waste of time and money

Had a loan with them on a low rate then 5 months in the term they suddenly increased our rates to much higher than the advertised rate on the same loan. Avoid these people or pay the price!

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Ali, we're sorry to hear about your experience and would like to look into this further. Can you please send your full name and account number to customerrelations@loans.com.au.

No stars if possible

Extremely difficult to deal with. Made us jump through hoops to secure a minimum loan, does not follow through with customers or service. Poor communication, and cannot recommend enough for loans.

Loan Start DateMarch 2021
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Anna, we're sorry to hear about your experience and would like to look into this further. Can you please let us know what day, time you called and who you spoke to, as well as your full name and App ID to customerrelations@loans.com.au.

Dan
DanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible Product, feels like I got SCAMMED

Loan Start DateJanuary 2017
Loan used forSecond Home
Daniel E
Daniel EGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible customer service and incorrect interest rate received

Loan used forRefinancing

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Mark B.
Mark B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Non Bank Lender becomes a Bank!

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Loan used forSecond Home

Bad Experience: Incompetent & Fake Loan Specialist

I have discussed my credit history and the loan details with their so call loan specialist because I don't want any credit enquiry if any issue, she said everything is good to go. I have applied but declined, when I have asked for reason for decline, they are saying as per guidelines it is declined but not sharing any reason. My credit report is being ruin because of their incompetence. They charged for property valuation $220 that no other lender i.e NAB, CBA, ANZ etc is charging. They said will refund $220 but after one week, but why?

Loan used forHome Construction
Ali

I have sent my details to your customer relations email as you suggested but no one even replied to my email as I knew. Also I can see you guys added many 5 star fake reviews since 3-4 original bad reviews. Disgusting!!!!!

Martin OldfieldMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Possibly the worst retail experience

Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Loan used forRefinancing
Martin Oldfield

You've had about 4 weeks to "look into it". Empty promises again.

SheSouth West, QLD

Bank balance decline

How can your income, credit check, deposit & valuation be approved, then you get declined because your bank balance will only be $5800 once your deposit is paid... shouldn’t a loan be approved based on your affordability to pay not your bank balance...

Loan used forFirst Home
She

What I would like is a copy of the valuation report I paid for

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi there, we will refer your case to Customer Relations. Please email customerrelations@loans.com.au with your full name and application number and we will look into this further for you.

Terrible!

Lentheric
LenthericGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No rate cuts, slightly lower rate offered for new customers only, even the big banks are offering better rates.

Loan Start DateDecember 2018
Loan used forFirst Home
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Lentheric, thanks for your detailed feedback. We'd like to escalate your case to customer relations, so if you could please send your full name, email address and loan account number to customerrelations@loans.com.au and we'll assist ASAP.

Marco S.
Marco S.

No rate cut again.poor internet banking design

They didn't pass rate cut again,while even big 4 banks did that.
the internet banking also not easy to work with. You can't get a transaction receipt easily and for a normal task needs to do a few back and forward to get it done. Not user friendly compared to other banks internet banking.

Mick
MickSydney, NSW

Another rate cut not passed on!

Loans.com.au has again failed to pass on the November rate cut. Please avoid this lender at all costs as they do not care about existing customers!. I am sure they will reply with a scripted response about funding costs blah blah .... This organisation cannot be trusted to care about its existing customers. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

DDP
DDPGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wasting time of 20mins of their rate review team

Totally wasting of time I've called to review my rate. They didn't update my residential address from the old property and kept saying that I am living in a different address so it is an investment loan. Also she couldn't let me know what O/O rate they could offer before I can provided any info to them. What if I spent all my efforts sending her my DL, bank statements and she told me I couldn't only have 0.02% rate reduction? Totally waste of time, good luck with you. I felt so lucky that I had refinanced the other one out from you last year and am going to do one more this year.

Loan Start DateNovember 2016
Stephen B.
Stephen B.

Don't bother with this company!

Extremely slow process of getting a loan approval. In the end they said that we couldn't service the loan (but hadn't contacted me). I had to call to follow this up. I don't know how they worked out that we couldn't service the loans. The rental we get from both properties services the loan. I would say that they don't know how to read financial statements. A pretty bad experience all up. Based on the reviews on this page alone, I'm happy that we didn't go with them, as I'm big on Customer Service and it looks like this company fails badly.