dave!
dave!Melbourne

They changed early repayment conditions with no notice

They changed the early repayment conditions 12 months into my loan, it was $700 pro rata down over the life of the loan originally, then they changed it to $700 for the first two years of the loan and they made this change with no notice period.

I had made early repayments so would still be up for $290 in early repayment fees at the end, the change will cost me an extra $410, complaint lodged to AFCA.

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Rahul N.
Rahul N.Sydney, NSW

Terrible company glad to be gone.

Loan Start DateApril 2016
Loan used forInvestment Property

Tareq
TareqSydney, NSW

Very Vindictive and non-cooperative

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Tareq, we've escalated this case to Customer Relations. A senior member of our Customer Relations team will be in touch ASAP with an official response.

Find out how loans.com.au compares to other Loans

Everything is great until it isn't

Terrible customer service and website. Have reset my password three times and still can't get onto the portal because it rejects the new password every time. Called multiple times to seek clarification on what information was required from the dealer and loans.com.au - both said it was all fine and they would figure it out between them. Well, our car has been sitting at the dealer for almost a week and we can't pick it up because neither party did what they said they would do, when they said they would do it.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Sarah, can you please email us with your application number, full name and phone number to customercare@loans.com.au, and we will get someone to escalate this for you.

AliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waste of time and money

Had a loan with them on a low rate then 5 months in the term they suddenly increased our rates to much higher than the advertised rate on the same loan. Avoid these people or pay the price!

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Ali, we're sorry to hear about your experience and would like to look into this further. Can you please send your full name and account number to customerrelations@loans.com.au.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Gerard
GerardPerth, WA

Another case of false advertising

Loan Start DateMay 2021
Car ModelBMW 3 Series

No stars if possible

Extremely difficult to deal with. Made us jump through hoops to secure a minimum loan, does not follow through with customers or service. Poor communication, and cannot recommend enough for loans.

Loan Start DateMarch 2021
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Anna, we're sorry to hear about your experience and would like to look into this further. Can you please let us know what day, time you called and who you spoke to, as well as your full name and App ID to customerrelations@loans.com.au.

Dan
DanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible Product, feels like I got SCAMMED

Loan Start DateJanuary 2017
Loan used forSecond Home
Daniel E
Daniel EGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible customer service and incorrect interest rate received

Loan used forRefinancing

Mark B.
Mark B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Non Bank Lender becomes a Bank!

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Loan used forSecond Home

Bad Experience: Incompetent & Fake Loan Specialist

I have discussed my credit history and the loan details with their so call loan specialist because I don't want any credit enquiry if any issue, she said everything is good to go. I have applied but declined, when I have asked for reason for decline, they are saying as per guidelines it is declined but not sharing any reason. My credit report is being ruin because of their incompetence. They charged for property valuation $220 that no other lender i.e NAB, CBA, ANZ etc is charging. They said will refund $220 but after one week, but why?

Loan used forHome Construction
Ali

I have sent my details to your customer relations email as you suggested but no one even replied to my email as I knew. Also I can see you guys added many 5 star fake reviews since 3-4 original bad reviews. Disgusting!!!!!

Martin OldfieldMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Possibly the worst retail experience

Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Loan used forRefinancing
Martin Oldfield

You've had about 4 weeks to "look into it". Empty promises again.

SheSouth West, QLD

Bank balance decline

How can your income, credit check, deposit & valuation be approved, then you get declined because your bank balance will only be $5800 once your deposit is paid... shouldn’t a loan be approved based on your affordability to pay not your bank balance...

Loan used forFirst Home
She

What I would like is a copy of the valuation report I paid for

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi there, we will refer your case to Customer Relations. Please email customerrelations@loans.com.au with your full name and application number and we will look into this further for you.

Terrible!

Lentheric
LenthericGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No rate cuts, slightly lower rate offered for new customers only, even the big banks are offering better rates.

Loan Start DateDecember 2018
Loan used forFirst Home
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Lentheric, thanks for your detailed feedback. We'd like to escalate your case to customer relations, so if you could please send your full name, email address and loan account number to customerrelations@loans.com.au and we'll assist ASAP.