loans.com.au

check how much you will loan on a car first

After them pushing me to get my application through and hours on the computer getting forms to fill out that they lost twice only to be told they wont lend the amount that was talked about when i got the credit check because my brand new car isn't worth enough. the first thing that should have been checked is how much they will let you refinance on the car you have, not wait right up until the end to tell me. now I have a mark on my credit score for a loan that shouldn't have even gone through in the first place. pathetic system

Arthur van der Merwe

Arthur van der MerweSydney, NSW

unorganised and constantly asking for unrelated information.

Car ModelHonda CRV
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Go here to get harassed!

Girish B.
Girish B.

80007012. Girish Bahal. Just to prove this is an authentic review.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks Girish, we'll pass this on to the Customer Relations team now.

pankaj d.

pankaj d.Perth, WA

Absolutely waste of time

I applied for a car loan as their website says it will be quick but these snails took 3 days to respond with rejections
Couldn't believe a person with 700+ credit score a 6figure salary job minimal debt couldn't satisfy their credit teams unimaginable criteria.
Please just avoid just avoid.
Choose someone who has office so you are not taking to the wall but to a person
Office times mentioned 7am-7pm AEST
ALTHO I live in Wa callEd them around 4pm AWST and their automated msg say its out of their service time which was 6pmAEST.
Thanks for wasting my time.

Joe

JoePilbara, WA

Do not waste your time! Pre Approval is a Myth!

Pre approved

I applied for a car loan, got pre approved for the loan. Put a deposit on a car, only to be told the next day that because my wife was on Jobkeeper that they weren’t going to service the loan.....went elsewhere without any trouble. Would not recommend them.

Terrible customer service

Went through the whole process with this company for them to tell me that due to the company I work for receiving job keeper even though I am not, to decline my application.

They make you jump through so many hoops. Contacted me frequently to quickly pre-approve only for the final detail to be over looked.

This should be outlined from the beginning Ian sure any other company will be happy to take my money.

Arun MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Honest Advice - Stay away, felt Deceived.

RenzoDemartini

RenzoDemartiniCanberra 2600, ACT

Told one thing over the phone and something completely different at application

Steer away from this company. Tell you one thing over the phone before applying and then change their words once a preliminary application has been submitted, shameful and frustrating behaviour.

RVD

RVD

Very dishonest

I was promised multiple times that funds will be transferred to Dealerships bank account as a same day transfer and was funds will show up in dealer bank account in 1 hr. This never happened, Dealer claimed he didn’t receive the funds even after 4 hours . Why would you call it a same day transfer if funds don’t transfer same day ? Why would you claim that funds will be there in 1 hr if you can’t deliver? Cannot get delivery on weekend and will now need to take time off work to pick up the car. Extremely frustrating and disappointing service !! Worried about the next few years I am locked in with this Organization. Don’t make promises you don’t intend to keep !!

Loan Start DateMay 2020

Amateur Service

Loan Start DateMay 2020

TassSydney, NSW

Follow up was a waste of time

I followed up. Although my fixed rate is almost up (about 1% higher than variabke) I will still be charged a fee. They dont care if I leave. Customer care is zero

Loan used forInvestment Property
Tass

What is your email address

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Tass, the best email for this is customercare@loans.com.au. Thank you

Sydneysider2020

Sydneysider2020Sydney, NSW

Terrible service -- don't even bother

They were really nice on the first call and pre-approved a loan for $30,000 after gathering a ridiculously set of documents (employment contracts, bank statements, payslips). And then, when I bought the car and needed only $26,000, they refused to give final approval because they wouldn't include part of the money in my employment contract (which was fixed for five years in the future). Nothing changed and they rescinded the approval.

Terrible company. Don't deal with them. I had to call them about 10 times and everytime going though a menu and talking to some very inexperienced person.

St T.

St T.Sydney, NSW

Rate not match, bad services, and waste your time significantly

Car ModelMaserati GranTurismo
Bubblegum

Bubblegum

Waste of time and rude staff

Horrific customer service

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Liam M

Liam MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waste of time

unhappycamper

unhappycamperGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So many hoops to jump through to get a loan finalised

the rates they offer are great but they have a deceiving web site that makes you think you are applying for a quote, and they have aggressive callbacks trying to get you to commit. then once you apply their ontrack system makes you jump through so many hoops and waiting in between, expect over a week to settle with the way they keep asking you for one or two documents at a time and then following up with some more requests every day. They also won't send you the terms in writing without asking for it like they are doing you a personal favour or something to review their terms in writing before proceeding. I have applied for home loans with less fuss than this.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Declined car loan for ridiculous reasons

I applied for a car loan (Not even an expensive one) and was declined because my partner just started a new job. I earn in excess of a grand a week with solid work history, have barely any debt at all, a good credit history, low rent, low expenses and they think I cannot afford to pay $60 a week. They declined me due to my partner just starting a new job (he wasn't even on the loan) and put me down as paying all of the rent for my house, in which is actually split 3 ways for payment. After pre-approval I put a 1000 deposit on the car, which I now lose. Pre-approval should actually be pre-approval. Honestly, what a joke! Rude customer service also.

Disappointed

DisappointedSydney, NSW

Quick to sign you up, slow to help after that, with very little communication