loans.com.au

loans.com.au (page 2 of 2)

Home Loans, Car Loans

TassSydney, NSW

Follow up was a waste of time

I followed up. Although my fixed rate is almost up (about 1% higher than variabke) I will still be charged a fee. They dont care if I leave. Customer care is zero

Loan used forInvestment Property
Tass

What is your email address

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Tass, the best email for this is customercare@loans.com.au. Thank you

Sydneysider2020
Sydneysider2020Sydney, NSW

Terrible service -- don't even bother

They were really nice on the first call and pre-approved a loan for $30,000 after gathering a ridiculously set of documents (employment contracts, bank statements, payslips). And then, when I bought the car and needed only $26,000, they refused to give final approval because they wouldn't include part of the money in my employment contract (which was fixed for five years in the future). Nothing changed and they rescinded the approval.

Terrible company. Don't deal with them. I had to call them about 10 times and everytime going though a menu and talking to some very inexperienced person.

St T.
St T.Sydney, NSW

Rate not match, bad services, and waste your time significantly

Car ModelMaserati GranTurismo
Loans

Find out how loans.com.au compares to other Loans

Bubblegum
Bubblegum

Waste of time and rude staff

Horrific customer service

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Liam M
Liam MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waste of time

unhappycamper
unhappycamperGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So many hoops to jump through to get a loan finalised

the rates they offer are great but they have a deceiving web site that makes you think you are applying for a quote, and they have aggressive callbacks trying to get you to commit. then once you apply their ontrack system makes you jump through so many hoops and waiting in between, expect over a week to settle with the way they keep asking you for one or two documents at a time and then following up with some more requests every day. They also won't send you the terms in writing without asking for it like they are doing you a personal favour or something to review their terms in writing before proceeding. I have applied for home loans with less fuss than this.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Declined car loan for ridiculous reasons

I applied for a car loan (Not even an expensive one) and was declined because my partner just started a new job. I earn in excess of a grand a week with solid work history, have barely any debt at all, a good credit history, low rent, low expenses and they think I cannot afford to pay $60 a week. They declined me due to my partner just starting a new job (he wasn't even on the loan) and put me down as paying all of the rent for my house, in which is actually split 3 ways for payment. After pre-approval I put a 1000 deposit on the car, which I now lose. Pre-approval should actually be pre-approval. Honestly, what a joke! Rude customer service also.

Disappointed
DisappointedSydney, NSW

Quick to sign you up, slow to help after that, with very little communication

Loans

Find out how loans.com.au compares to other Loans

kathir77
kathir77Queanbeyan

Nah... No longer going with this company and not recommended to anyone

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Car ModelSubaru Impreza G5 (Hatchback) 2.0i-L
Amz
AmzPerth, WA

Great to get you in but then ....

Very promt and helpful service to get you to be a customer but then try getting information or changing details. Their online system allows very minimal changes so you have to call. Up to half an hour wait to be told someone will call you back. I have tried calling again 17 people in the queue currently. Just another one of those companies who doesn't care once you're in.