loans.com.au

loans.com.au (page 2 of 15)

Home Loans, Car Loans

Stephen B.

Stephen B.

Don't bother with this company!

Extremely slow process of getting a loan approval. In the end they said that we couldn't service the loan (but hadn't contacted me). I had to call to follow this up. I don't know how they worked out that we couldn't service the loans. The rental we get from both properties services the loan. I would say that they don't know how to read financial statements. A pretty bad experience all up. Based on the reviews on this page alone, I'm happy that we didn't go with them, as I'm big on Customer Service and it looks like this company fails badly.

Arthur van der Merwe

Arthur van der MerweSydney, NSW

unorganised and constantly asking for unrelated information.

Horrible experience

I registered online on their website and then received a call from a rude sales person, and decided not to proceed with them and I don’t recommend them to anyone

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Hossam, we're sorry to hear about your experience. So we can find out who you were speaking to and improve our processes can you please send us the time and date you called and we'll look into this.

Hossam Ali
Hossam Ali

22/09/2020 at 4:14 pm

Find out how loans.com.au compares to other Loans

Go here to get harassed!

Girish B.
Girish B.

80007012. Girish Bahal. Just to prove this is an authentic review.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks Girish, we'll pass this on to the Customer Relations team now.

pankaj d.

pankaj d.Perth, WA

Absolutely waste of time

I applied for a car loan as their website says it will be quick but these snails took 3 days to respond with rejections
Couldn't believe a person with 700+ credit score a 6figure salary job minimal debt couldn't satisfy their credit teams unimaginable criteria.
Please just avoid just avoid.
Choose someone who has office so you are not taking to the wall but to a person
Office times mentioned 7am-7pm AEST
ALTHO I live in Wa callEd them around 4pm AWST and their automated msg say its out of their service time which was 6pmAEST.
Thanks for wasting my time.

Millard K.

Millard K.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Didn't even get to the loan!

MattPerth, WA

"Pre-approval" means nothing; self-employed or business owners may need to look elsewhere

Arrogant, incompetent and unhelpful

We have been customers for a few years and since our loan term is coming to an end, we set a phone appointment to speak about better rates. Unfortunately, this proved to be a most frustrating experience as we were pushed from pillar to post having to speak to different incompetent staff who were also arrogant and rude. When we first become customers we read about the negative experiences of current customers. You would think that in the current climate lenders would do it's best to keep its customers. But
now we can attest that if you are a current customer, you are no good to them as their treatment showed. Utterly disappointing service and another proof that loyalty with lenders count for nothing.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Akshir, thanks for flagging your feedback with us. Our customer relations team have spoken with you and advised they were able to assist. If you have any further feedback or questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.

Joe

JoePilbara, WA

Do not waste your time! Pre Approval is a Myth!

False advertising

Was told by 3 different people that could get the loan no worries then when it came down to it ‘sorry we can’t help you’ what a waste of time

Application Process

Pre approved

I applied for a car loan, got pre approved for the loan. Put a deposit on a car, only to be told the next day that because my wife was on Jobkeeper that they weren’t going to service the loan.....went elsewhere without any trouble. Would not recommend them.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Nick J.

Nick J.South East Queensland, QLD

Hopeless

So, I enquired about a loan for a car from 2011 only to be told that they'll only fund car loans from the last few years, not that far back. Useless to me and I imagine lots of honest borrowers. Luckily there are plenty of other loaners who aren't so narrow-minded.

too much

too muchGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unethical, unhelpful and purely organised.

John LiuGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not go with loans.com.au because they treat existing customers very bad

Sam

SamSydney Surrounds, NSW

Narrow-Minded

EllemAU

Wouldn’t recommend

Ellem

My loan was approved by Latitude finance, I wont be using your service again.

Terrible customer service

Went through the whole process with this company for them to tell me that due to the company I work for receiving job keeper even though I am not, to decline my application.

They make you jump through so many hoops. Contacted me frequently to quickly pre-approve only for the final detail to be over looked.

This should be outlined from the beginning Ian sure any other company will be happy to take my money.

Curtinboy

CurtinboyCurtin 2605, ACT

Best decision I made was to leave

As is the case with many borrowers with loans.com.au, I was enticed by the initially low rates. However, the lender raised rates a number of times, even when the Reserve Bank didn't raise rates. When I contacted loans.com to see if they would move my rate down, even marginally, to be more in line with other no-frills lenders, they refused. I shifted to Homestar, which have been wonderful, so far.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi there. Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, we appreciate it. We're sorry to see you go. If you have any further feedback regarding our customer service, please let us know.

Arun MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Honest Advice - Stay away, felt Deceived.

Lisa

LisaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Patronising

I received a call from loans.com.au. I was the last caller of the day and the man was in a rush to get me off the phone. This is my first home loan and I wasn't exactly sure on the process, but the guy spoke to me like I was a child when he realized I needed more assistance in understanding the loan. He also cut me off when talking and had an aggressive tone.