loans.com.au

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
See the Best Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

3.8
nosaj
nosajHunter Region, NSW

Great experience and very helpful along the way.

* customer service was great along the way with timely responses to questions.
* easy process
* fees were given up front. No hidden charges.
* interest rates are good but there are better out there.
* a few confusing messages that appear to be generic but not necessarily relevant.

Loan used forHome Construction
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! If you have any more feedback to help us make it to 5 stars, please let us know!

Great Service

The service was friendly truthful. Everything happened as Jasmin said it would. couldn't be happier. There were no unexpected costs as everything was outlined in the first interview. Very satisfied with the whole experience.

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Hi there, thanks so much for your awesome review. We'll share this with Jazmin and the team! If there's every anything we can do to make our service 5-star, please do let us know!

2020homewa
2020homewaPerth, WA

So far so good

Andrew was super helpful in arranging my loan & the app once I could access (hint best to log in on the website home page) has been easy to use & easy to upload docs. I’m at the stage of printing, signing & returning mortgage docs after having my loan approved. It is a bit daunting doing it yourself & hoping all docs are in order but settlement is some time away so I have time to provide more or duplicate docs if required.
So far it’s been an easy, no fuss, no frills process. I would recommend loans.com.au if you’re ok with an amount of diy.

Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Hey there, thanks so much for the great feedback and the recommendation. If there's anything else we could do to make the service 5-star, please let us know!

Ralph
RalphSouth East Queensland, QLD

ONLINE LOAN OK

I was happy with the online application with loans.com. I found the up loading of documents next to useless ended up just emailing my document's. Also found the first person contact taking details of my assets and income, short and pushy. Also could be clearer on the documents there are after.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019

Loans

Find out how loans.com.au compares to other Loans

Wayne
WayneSydney, NSW

Early days but very happy so far

Loan Start DateJuly 2019

Shirley Copeland
Shirley CopelandSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

I had a good experience with loans.com. My only problem was checking my ID. They had my passport and several other cards but insisted on my drivers licence as well. I think that was an overkill. All went well . Low set up costs. Low interest rate.

Loan Start DateMay 2019