loans.com.au
See the Best Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

3.4
krishnmaash
krishnmaashSouth East Queensland, QLD

Have actively taken steps to make it more difficult for customers to compare interest rates

Great Service

The service was friendly truthful. Everything happened as Jasmin said it would. couldn't be happier. There were no unexpected costs as everything was outlined in the first interview. Very satisfied with the whole experience.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi there, thanks so much for your awesome review. We'll share this with Jazmin and the team! If there's every anything we can do to make our service 5-star, please do let us know!

2020homewa
2020homewaPerth, WA

So far so good

Andrew was super helpful in arranging my loan & the app once I could access (hint best to log in on the website home page) has been easy to use & easy to upload docs. I’m at the stage of printing, signing & returning mortgage docs after having my loan approved. It is a bit daunting doing it yourself & hoping all docs are in order but settlement is some time away so I have time to provide more or duplicate docs if required.
So far it’s been an easy, no fuss, no frills process. I would recommend loans.com.au if you’re ok with an amount of diy.

Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hey there, thanks so much for the great feedback and the recommendation. If there's anything else we could do to make the service 5-star, please let us know!

Lionel W.
Lionel W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great for a new loan although for existing customers terrible.

I have been with loans.com.au for 5 years (home loan). Paid off 445k loan within 5 years of a 500k loan. As my 5 year interest only loan expired they would only give me a .2% reduction although a new loan would have been .7% less. Basically they don't care about existing customers but only new customers. I have now organised my home loan to go to another bank. Don't bother with them. There are heaps of other lenders that believe looking after their existing customers.

Loans

Find out how loans.com.au compares to other Loans

Charley Zheng
Charley Zheng

Like big banks, sucks you in and keeps rates high

Joined 4 years ago. Rates kept on creeping up against benchmark. Recently tried to call to discuss rate change. After 12 days and 4 calls and two firm complaints to staff still zero response. I wanted to give them a chance to reduce the rates - which are now higher than the rates advertised by the big 4 - so that neither of us have to waste time changing. As one can expect, once you are a customer, you are treated poorly, and the rates will keep increasing to above the big 4.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2014
Ralph
RalphSouth East Queensland, QLD

ONLINE LOAN OK

I was happy with the online application with loans.com. I found the up loading of documents next to useless ended up just emailing my document's. Also found the first person contact taking details of my assets and income, short and pushy. Also could be clearer on the documents there are after.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019

Gerrard
Gerrard

Simple, effective and good value

After struggling with a few lenders to get pre-approval, Loans.com.au proved to be the best for competitive interest rates and streamlined approval process. Although the mobile App needs some tweaking to prevent notifications being repeated, the Case Manager always replied promptly to queries, usually via a phone call or text message when I wasn’t available.
There were no surprise costs or fees and the general quality of service was excellent. I have used Loans.com.au for three home loans, and will continue to do so in the future.

Loan Start DateAugust 2019