loans.com.au

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
See the Best Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

Great process - great rates

The process was quick and painless - and all the staff we dealt with were friendly and helpful. We had some issues with our existing bank when it came to settlement, but loans.com.au helped us work our way through.

Loan Start DateMay 2022

BaranClan
BaranClanHunter Region, NSW

LOANS.COM.AU HAS ALWAYS COME OUT IN FRONT WITH THE GOODS!

From the beginning of our home loan inquiry up to settlement, customer service was top notch with pleasing results. We have turned to loans.com.au for previous home loans and they cannot be faulted especially with their very compatible interest rates. Would not hesitate at all to recommend loans.com.au to anyone enquiring about home loans

Megzie
Megzie

Best Home Loan Available!

Loans.com.au Home Loans have the most competitive interest rates available. I found their SMSF interest rate to be the lowest on the market and their customer service is second to none. We could not be happier!

Loan used forRefinancing

Loans.Com are a great help

From the start to the end of the application process the customer service was great and was simple to do. We also cut our interest rate by half going with them.

Brilliant Home LOan

Service was excellent, timely and accurate.
No additional or unexpected costs and NO ridiculous application fees.
Easy process from start to settlement, great notification and fantastic product.
Would never go to a BIG bank again.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2022
David C
David C

Very satisfied customer.

Customer service is very good. There were no unexpected extra costs. I am satisfied with interest rate charged on my residential investor loan. Loan settlement was timely and I was kept abreast of developments every step of the way.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2022
Loan used forInvestment Property

Great low cost home loan option

My experience with loans.com.au was very good. From the initial contact through to settlement. The online platform is great for loading documents. Friendly knowledgeable staff. Would highly recommend. 5 stars.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Michael

Competitive rates, convenient, fast turnaround

Convenient, quick turnaround and very competitive rates. Online portal makes it easy to provide documents required for assessment.

I went through loans.com.au for a purchase and then ended up going through them again for a refinance for an existing property. Experience was so much more streamlined and hassle-free when compared to a traditional bank.

Brooke R.
Brooke R.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Absolutely fantastic service!

The whole process of refinancing my loan to loans.com.au from one of the Big 4 couldn’t have gone easier. From my initial discussion with Ray to settlement was just on 4 weeks. A++ service the process was simple and the ability to submit everything electronically did make the process feel like a chore. I’d recommend loans.com.au to EVERYONE

Loan Start DateApril 2022

Brent
BrentPerth, WA

Would never go anywhere else!

Exemplary customer service! In over 40 plus year's we have been buying and selling home's and the likes. The best we have ever encountered! Honest, upfront! No questions unanswered! So simple and easy! The big banks didn't even come close! We are now looking at future borrowing! We have already promoted loans.com.au as a preferred lender! We have recommended loans.com.au, to our family, friends, workmates and anyone else who wants to know our business

Loan Start DateOctober 2021
Eric
EricSydney, NSW

I am glad that I took advantage of a great Offer.

Loan Start DateApril 2022
Alison
AlisonSouthwest, VIC

Very easy application platform

Excellent as above. Lender i spoke to was very personable, knowledgeable and professional. Would recommend. Loans.com.au platform is one of the best ive seen and i work in banking and retention so i have seen many. Very easy application process and platform. Great communication. Quick response to talk to someone over the phone. Low interest rate. Professional and personable.

Ben
BenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lowest interest rate in the market for SMSF

Sales team, document support team and settlement team were very helpful
No, the cost was acceptable and within my expectation
Loan product is very attractive and I'm very satisfied with its variable rate

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great rates, great service, even for self-employed

I was skeptical that I could get a home loan with an online lender because I am self employed. This usually means complications and frustration in dealing with banks. But the rates and service (online, phone app, etc) offered by loans.com.au were too good not to try. Surprisingly, they were able to look objectively at my financial position and the whole approval process was fast and relatively easy (there's always documentation, right?). We were using a broker at the same time in case loans.com.au fell through, but the rates he got for us were going to cost an additional $12,000 over the first 10 years. Luckily for us we didn't need his banks. Definitely check these guys out.

D S.
D S.Canberra 2600, ACT

Reliable competitive home loan provider

I have completed many home loans and top up funds with Loans.com.au and they as a company have been brilliant for reliability to deliver a loan, provide easy to use process with online tools and excellent interest rates and minimal fees.

Loan used forInvestment Property