BrianPerth, WA

Intrest rate

I have been with loans . Com for 2yrs on a P&i mortage @ 2.74 so I phone and asked can I go on the 1.99% as advertised the answer no
If you want to get a better rate u need to pay for. A revaluation $220 and if that comes back that you now have more than 29% equality
In you home we can offer 2.14% only what a rip off
Yet if I go on u bank or. Tic toc home loans they both have free valuation tool on the web both came back with more than 20% equate in my home just feel let down
Only way out the said is to leave and pay $550 exit costs

Brian

email sent look forward to the chat

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks Brian, someone will be in touch shortly.

Mriganka

MrigankaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Need to pass rate cuts being an online lender

I refinanced to LCA few years back, as LCA, being a few online lender at that time, was offering competitive rates. Whilst I felt that they have a reasonably good Customer Service and online user experience (smooth settlement process and quick turnaround time for responding to queries etc.), however when it comes to passing the rate cuts to their customers over the last couple of years, they are not as quick as the other new online/Fintech lenders. Sometimes they pass only a certain percentage of the rate cut and sometimes they don't pass the rate cut at all.

Tess

TessLatrobe

Hoops and Hassle

Was successful in application, however, process was cumbersome and time confusing. Staff are friendly and helpful, so can't fault them but too many cooks spoils the brew. Definitely worth applying with them but there is plenty of room for improvement on their behalf.

Russ LPerth

Good to start, don't look after existing customers

Since joining Loans.com.au the interest rate for new customers has dropped much lower than existing customers. They are not interested in dropping for existing customers either. Looking to refinance elsewhere.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Russ, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. If there’s anything further we could do to improve, we’d love to hear your feedback at customercare@loans.com.au.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Russ, thanks for letting me know. I will flag this on my end too so we can address this is as soon as possible.

Great

Quick and easy to fill out and basic quick response. Glad to have found this loan company its great and easy

Michael3339

Michael3339MELBOURNE

Pretty good, but some improvements required.

Generally good communication and good online process. However our loan representative changed part way through, and in doing so, missed a critical detail (obtaining the loan split preference). When I volunteered this information I was told it was too late to enact without paying a re-processing fee (even though it was still prior to settlement). This was subsequently enacted at no cost, but not for a lack of advocacy on my part. Also, the settlement process was not coordinated well; I had to initiate the clarification of the settlement process only days before the due date because it hadn't been organised. This resulted in an unorthodox workaround to meet the due date.

Great products, substandard service

Great products but customer service was sub standard. We had to call and ask every step of the way during the home loan process instead of them being proactive and informing us. The end product was worth it.

peter

peterSydney

Unethical sneaky rate rises

Kate P

Kate PSydney

OK, but room for improvement.

The consultants are friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. The OnTrack application system however has many issues, and overall the time from application through to settlement took way too long.

Low Rates, Good processing time

I have refinanced my home loan from loans.com.au as it has offered low rates with no monthly and yearly ongoing fee also processing time from application to settlement was satisfactory.

Customer

CustomerPerth

Low Rates. Fast processing. But no 24x7 Customer Support

Tris

TrisSydney

Potential to be #1

Great Interest Rates But Very Frustrating and Tedious Process to go Through

Interest rates and loan product are great. My loans were simple refinanced loans, however there were a number of errors from their end which caused unnecessary delays. Some of the documentation required seemed duplicitous. I nearly walked on a couple of occasions out of frustration, however was convinced by a manager to stay after a number of fees were waived.

Very easy to use online system to apply

My loan has settled but no without glitches. communication is not great due to delays and only some of the funds have been received and I can no longer log into the system. I have no idea how to pay or when.

Great interest rates but very slow and poor communication

We refinanced our existing home which took 6 weeks to go through and still hasn't settled. We had pre approval for an investment property and I find that messages sent through their ""On Track"messaging system go un-answered or half answered. Online chats are also difficult, it is obvious the people you are chatting with are also chatting with other people as questions are only half answered. There is no haste. We are in a fast moving property environment and I expect this current transaction of ours to fall through because of time constraints which will have cost us thousands, thanks to loans.com dragging their feet. Do not recommend.

Disappointed

I thought this was just the best and the loans officer was knowledgeable and polite. However I was given the impression along the way that all was good with loan and paid for home loan valuation everything was ticked all documents sent. Some one was supposed to ring me to organise valuation and they did not. So I rang myself to be told now my application was not accepted. Very disappointed. I had to ring myself to find this out.

Charles

CharlesSydney

Low rates, but maybe just for now

Cam M

Cam MBrisbane

Starting the Process

hi there i am just starting my process with loans.com.au. the poor reviews are very concerning however i have heard good things from a mate about them. i will keep this thread posted with my dealings and hopefully it is a smooth process with no hidden fees (even though they say there are none?) or unjustified/unexplainable spikes in interest. this is all new to me and i am excited but also overwhelmed, lets hope i can have a great experience as i have alot of friends at the buying stage, would love to be able to recommend a great lender

Frank

FrankBrisbane

Great at first, less so over the years

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Frank. We're glad your refinance was a success, even though the Loan Tracker system caused you some frustration. Our online services are constantly under review and your feedback has been passed on to the team. Best wishes, loans.com.au

jman

jman

Good end product - but be prepared to wait