loans.com.au

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
See the Best Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

Home Loan application process

Positives - low interest rate, low loan establishment costs
Negatives - back office administration very tardy. Better if you have one consultant to process the Loan application from start to Finish. There were far too many staff associated with the loan approval making the process administratively inefficient

Online Tools
Loan Start DateApril 2022
Loan used forInvestment Property
Mriganka
MrigankaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Need to pass rate cuts being an online lender

I refinanced to LCA few years back, as LCA, being a few online lender at that time, was offering competitive rates. Whilst I felt that they have a reasonably good Customer Service and online user experience (smooth settlement process and quick turnaround time for responding to queries etc.), however when it comes to passing the rate cuts to their customers over the last couple of years, they are not as quick as the other new online/Fintech lenders. Sometimes they pass only a certain percentage of the rate cut and sometimes they don't pass the rate cut at all.

Online Tools
Loan Start DateMay 2018
Loan used forRefinancing
Russ LPerth

Good to start, don't look after existing customers

Since joining Loans.com.au the interest rate for new customers has dropped much lower than existing customers. They are not interested in dropping for existing customers either. Looking to refinance elsewhere.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2018
Loan used forRefinancing
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Hi Russ, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. If there’s anything further we could do to improve, we’d love to hear your feedback at customercare@loans.com.au.

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Hi Russ, thanks for letting me know. I will flag this on my end too so we can address this is as soon as possible.