Listing monitored by loans.com.au

Nigel O.
Nigel O.South East Queensland, QLD

Overall experience was satisfactory, a few small improvements could make it great.

People were friendly and helpful. You need to be pro active and follow the progress yourself otherwise things don’t move forward. Was mislead on valuation cost. Wasn’t contacted after settlement so had to call asking about offset account and how to get a visa debit cards. I think we settled at a busy time.

• Loan Start DateJune 2022
Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for your review and feedback Nigel

Home Loan application process

Positives - low interest rate, low loan establishment costs
Negatives - back office administration very tardy. Better if you have one consultant to process the Loan application from start to Finish. There were far too many staff associated with the loan approval making the process administratively inefficient

• Loan Start DateApril 2022
  • Loan used forInvestment Property
Mriganka
MrigankaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Need to pass rate cuts being an online lender

I refinanced to LCA few years back, as LCA, being a few online lender at that time, was offering competitive rates. Whilst I felt that they have a reasonably good Customer Service and online user experience (smooth settlement process and quick turnaround time for responding to queries etc.), however when it comes to passing the rate cuts to their customers over the last couple of years, they are not as quick as the other new online/Fintech lenders. Sometimes they pass only a certain percentage of the rate cut and sometimes they don't pass the rate cut at all.

• Loan Start DateMay 2018
Russ LPerth

Good to start, don't look after existing customers

Since joining Loans.com.au the interest rate for new customers has dropped much lower than existing customers. They are not interested in dropping for existing customers either. Looking to refinance elsewhere.

• Loan Start DateSeptember 2018
Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Hi Russ, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. If there’s anything further we could do to improve, we’d love to hear your feedback at customercare@loans.com.au.

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Hi Russ, thanks for letting me know. I will flag this on my end too so we can address this is as soon as possible.

Loans

Find out how loans.com.au compares to other Loans