Listing monitored by loans.com.au

Home Loan application process

Positives - low interest rate, low loan establishment costs
Negatives - back office administration very tardy. Better if you have one consultant to process the Loan application from start to Finish. There were far too many staff associated with the loan approval making the process administratively inefficient

• Application Process
  • Loan Start DateApril 2022
  • Loan used forInvestment Property
BrianPerth, WA

Intrest rate

I have been with loans . Com for 2yrs on a P&i mortage @ 2.74 so I phone and asked can I go on the 1.99% as advertised the answer no
If you want to get a better rate u need to pay for. A revaluation $220 and if that comes back that you now have more than 29% equality
In you home we can offer 2.14% only what a rip off
Yet if I go on u bank or. Tic toc home loans they both have free valuation tool on the web both came back with more than 20% equate in my home just feel let down
Only way out the said is to leave and pay $550 exit costs

• Loan TypeVariable Rate
  • Loan Start DateJune 2019
  • Loan used forFirst Home
Brian

email sent look forward to the chat

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks Brian, someone will be in touch shortly.