Great Service

The service was friendly truthful. Everything happened as Jasmin said it would. couldn't be happier. There were no unexpected costs as everything was outlined in the first interview. Very satisfied with the whole experience.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi there, thanks so much for your awesome review. We'll share this with Jazmin and the team! If there's every anything we can do to make our service 5-star, please do let us know!

2020homewa

2020homewaPerth, WA

So far so good

Andrew was super helpful in arranging my loan & the app once I could access (hint best to log in on the website home page) has been easy to use & easy to upload docs. I’m at the stage of printing, signing & returning mortgage docs after having my loan approved. It is a bit daunting doing it yourself & hoping all docs are in order but settlement is some time away so I have time to provide more or duplicate docs if required.
So far it’s been an easy, no fuss, no frills process. I would recommend loans.com.au if you’re ok with an amount of diy.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hey there, thanks so much for the great feedback and the recommendation. If there's anything else we could do to make the service 5-star, please let us know!

FJR

FJRSydney, NSW

Worked out exactly as stated

I was very cautious going into the application for a car loan as I had seen quite a few negative reviews that made it sound like the loan could fall apart at any time, however I have just settled on my loan and everything worked out perfectly. It was a very easy application process, the staff are so friendly and helpful, and the rate is amazing (up until settlement I was still thinking it must be too good to be true). I think as long as you don't try and hide anything in your application you won't have any surprises.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi there, thanks so much for choosing us. We appreciate you taking the time to leave your review. We'll share this with the team. If there's anything you can think we could do to make our service 5-star, we'd love to hear any further feedback.

Hopi

Hopi

Really happy so far!

A really straightforward process. The staff were so efficient and competent, if they said they were going to send something - it was sent. The customer service was excellent, they were really friendly, and always happy to go the extra mile. They passed on the rate cut. And I am quite happy with my current rate. The app is only ok though.

Keeffe

KeeffePerth, WA

Easy loan but poor after hours customer service

Great company for getting a loan. Pre-approval given within 24 hrs all online with a short phone call.
A few back and forward with submitting documents which was a bit annoying and no notification when they required further documents.

The day time staff are fabulous .... after hours staff are rude and just horrible to deal with! No point of having an after hours service really!

stven

stvenmelbourne

A lot low rate then my previous bank

Was easy to change over from my old bank only a month or 2 wait which is normal. Good interest rate. Will see if they pass on the full rate cut as they failed to the last cut.

Very helpful, good rate

They were well informed and helpful on the phone. There was a bit of confusion between individuals who looked after my case and there were times when I had to email them directly instead of through the portal as that was apparently quicker. Overall a good experience.

Cameron H.

Cameron H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great rate

Customer service was good, no extra costs involved other than advised and importantly a great rate! Would recommend to friends wishing to get a better deal than the big banks.

chickens

chickensMelbourne

Great

I was referred to loans.com.au by a friend and we could not be happier. It was easier to navigate the application process than by the banks and brokers I have used in the past. I was extremely happy with the rate and the settlement process. Customer service can be a bit limited, as they are only open business hours and always seems to be a wait.

Lindsay A

Lindsay ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy with my decision to switch my 3 mortgages to loans.com.au

Ralph

RalphSouth East Queensland, QLD

ONLINE LOAN OK

I was happy with the online application with loans.com. I found the up loading of documents next to useless ended up just emailing my document's. Also found the first person contact taking details of my assets and income, short and pushy. Also could be clearer on the documents there are after.

Straightforward process

I did find the first person I spoke with abrupt and a little pushy, and this made me nervous as I hadn’t used an online lender before.

Thereafter I had good support and the online portal was an efficient way to lodge documents. I think there could be some tightening up of document names and labels, and submission requirements, as it wasn’t always clear what was being requested so there was a bit of back and forth.

Got there in the end and happy so far. They are a no frills lender so there isn’t the 7 day service but I can work with that.

I noticed another review said their interest rate was jacked up 6 months into the loan period so I’ll review again if this were to happen.

Robert S.

Robert S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good rates

The customers services was good and kept me informed though the loan prose.l with no unexpected expenses or problems setting up the loan the rates were very competitive thank you

Glenn

GlennPerth, WA

Good Rate, Easy Process

We refinanced an existing loan, the process with loans.com.au was straight forward with no major problems and the rate was very competitive. OnTrack was easy to use and they kept us informed either by phone or email as to where the process was at.

missusstyles

missusstylesNorth Queensland, QLD

Good start

We refinanced from one of the major banks because of the appealling interest rate. The process to set up was more involved than we expected and hindered somewhat by our rural location but with the great customer support we got there in the end. Would absolutely recommend loans.com.au to anyone looking to refinance.

Great experience

Had a great experience with the whole team, easy to work with, everyone had the time to explain what was required, best interest rate, would recommend to family and friends.

Gerrard

Gerrard

Simple, effective and good value

After struggling with a few lenders to get pre-approval, Loans.com.au proved to be the best for competitive interest rates and streamlined approval process. Although the mobile App needs some tweaking to prevent notifications being repeated, the Case Manager always replied promptly to queries, usually via a phone call or text message when I wasn’t available.
There were no surprise costs or fees and the general quality of service was excellent. I have used Loans.com.au for three home loans, and will continue to do so in the future.

Jaime T

Jaime TGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service and online platform makes life easy!

Very happy with the very competitive rates offered, which has allowed me to save heaps on my repayments. I love that the platform and communication can largely be done via online portal as I can be time poor as a single mum to go into a bank or spend hours on the phone. Very easy process and great follow up.

Chierag

ChieragGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fit for purpose

When it comes to providing loans at good interest rate, I believe they are good. I like their proactive ness in reaching out to customer however it comes with a great disadvantage of being reached out by several different employees that no one seems to have your history or relationship with the customer so it gets hard every time to explain the same thing again.
They need to work as one team for a customer. For me it feels like they are working in silos. So could have given 3 stars for customer experience however they are good with nos. So giving 4 stars.

Wayne

WayneSydney, NSW

Early days but very happy so far