loans.com.au

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

AS_in_2380
AS_in_2380

Friendly Service

I got my loan without too much administrative hassle. Personnel were friendly and useful and kept me up to date with progress.

The documentation requirements were straightforward and upfront. The only downside was the OnTrack system (app or web) had a few brainfarts along the way and wouldn't finish uploading the tiny PDF files. That said, the staff were helpful in providing a workaround.

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

thanks for the great review!

Troy
TroyHunter Region, NSW

Fast Efficient Friendly

I had been telling myself for some time to shop around as my lender at the time (A Big 4 Bank) was happy to take my repayments and do nothing for me. My cousin has a home loan with Loans.com so I asked her and she stated it was fast easy and uncomplicated. I had a look on the web site and thought to myself I'll have a closer look later. I came back to the site about 2 hours later input all the information and was very pleasantly surprised with the answer. This was a Saturday night and on Monday I received a call within 15 minutes I was told I preliminary qualify. All information supplied and loan approved shortly after and SAVING over 1.2 % TOTALLY RECOMEND LOANS.COM.AU

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Troy!

jacqui
jacquiVictoria

Good value loans

Staff very helpful and answer calls when needed
The apps used are a bit annoying as they crash frequently or don’t upload something
That said once you’re set up it’s all good

Thanks for your review Jacqui

Mathai80
Mathai80Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A great example of customer retention

Nan
NanPerth, WA

Very good and quick service

Excellent that’s why I was a customer since 2015 I am not good at writing in English so how can I write 30 words. Please Make this short and simple

David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

GREAT EXPERIENCE

As we had not had a loan for many years, doing it online with minimal personal contact was a new experience for us. Also, to obtain and provide information at times we thought daunting as we were doing through "OnTrack" and we were not sure if we were right or not but, it was easy and really comprehensive

Application Process

Good Service

Generally good. The online system sometimes didn’t register documents and repeated requests for the same thing causing delay and extra work in uploading.
There were no additional costs and the rate was good compared to other lenders.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Sharkey
Sharkey

So good to finally be onboard with Loans.com.au

Service was great throughout the whole process however the On Track App was consistently having issues when it came to uploading documents, but we were able to work around that. Otherwise, everything else progressed smoothly. So happy to now be on board and saving a tonne of money. Highly recommend coming over to Loans.com.au if you're serious about securing the best products and saving yourself money. Well done Team....

Ajith Bhojani
Ajith Bhojani

They got the job done

I used loans.com.au for a home loan. I needed the loan quick due to time constraints and they were very good. Good coms and the web portal worked well. As did the mobile app.

Gopi K.
Gopi K.Sydney, NSW

Quick and Easy Competetive Car loan Rates!!

Good Customer service experience. I would have given 5 star but had some hiccups in reaching out to my loan manager through the process. Also put down bit with the fee assoicated for loan closure. But other than that the rates has been competetive and good. Overall process was quick and seamless which was online completely. I would definitely recommend Loans.com.au to my friends and families.

APG
APGSydney, NSW

Good rates but slightly hard to catch hold of someone to talk to

The overall customer service experience was 3.5/5 as it's hard to get in touch with the same person the next time. Calls required long waits. Return back calls either were considerably delayed or were never received. Interest rates are very competitive and would definitely recommend loans.com.au to friends which is why overall score for review is 4/5.

Very good service

I was very happy with the service. The thing I liked the most was prompt response to all the queries and ensure process completes on time and smoothly. Appreciate all the help and support.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Too Easy

All round easy process and more than happy with the outcome. Helping hand at every step of the way. Friendly and comfortable service. From the outset I did not feel pressured, like some other loan companies I had contacted.

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review John! If you have any more feedback to help us make it to 5 stars, please let us know!

Stephen
StephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pretty Good Overall

Recently refinanced home and investment loan following on from a car loan with them a year ago. Found initial contact ( with loans officer) fantastic. All done over phone and follow up / preliminary approval quick. Some issues later when wading through final approval / settlement ( asking for information that was to me unnecessary / loosing information already sent / not great on communication), but overall happy I switched and I like their portals etc

Application Process
Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the kind review and for leaving great feedback!

Lisa
LisaWestern District, VIC

Readily approved

The process was quick and straight forward. The customer service operators were helpful. Experience with other banks was more involved and required a lot more verification. I was very happy with the outcome.

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Lisa! If you have any more feedback to help us make it to 5 stars, please let us know!