loans.com.au

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

Phil
PhilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Rates, nightmare application process

Troy
TroyHunter Region, NSW

Fast Efficient Friendly

I had been telling myself for some time to shop around as my lender at the time (A Big 4 Bank) was happy to take my repayments and do nothing for me. My cousin has a home loan with Loans.com so I asked her and she stated it was fast easy and uncomplicated. I had a look on the web site and thought to myself I'll have a closer look later. I came back to the site about 2 hours later input all the information and was very pleasantly surprised with the answer. This was a Saturday night and on Monday I received a call within 15 minutes I was told I preliminary qualify. All information supplied and loan approved shortly after and SAVING over 1.2 % TOTALLY RECOMEND LOANS.COM.AU

• Loan Start DateApril 2022
Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Troy!

jacqui
jacquiVictoria

Good value loans

Staff very helpful and answer calls when needed
The apps used are a bit annoying as they crash frequently or don’t upload something
That said once you’re set up it’s all good

• Loan Start DateMay 2022

Thanks for your review Jacqui

Sharkey
Sharkey

So good to finally be onboard with Loans.com.au

Service was great throughout the whole process however the On Track App was consistently having issues when it came to uploading documents, but we were able to work around that. Otherwise, everything else progressed smoothly. So happy to now be on board and saving a tonne of money. Highly recommend coming over to Loans.com.au if you're serious about securing the best products and saving yourself money. Well done Team....

• Loan Start DateMay 2022

John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Too Easy

All round easy process and more than happy with the outcome. Helping hand at every step of the way. Friendly and comfortable service. From the outset I did not feel pressured, like some other loan companies I had contacted.

• Loan TypeFixed Rate
  • Loan Start DateApril 2022
Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review John! If you have any more feedback to help us make it to 5 stars, please let us know!

Stephen
StephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pretty Good Overall

Recently refinanced home and investment loan following on from a car loan with them a year ago. Found initial contact ( with loans officer) fantastic. All done over phone and follow up / preliminary approval quick. Some issues later when wading through final approval / settlement ( asking for information that was to me unnecessary / loosing information already sent / not great on communication), but overall happy I switched and I like their portals etc

• Loan Start DateFebruary 2022
Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the kind review and for leaving great feedback!

Bad service

Discharging from Loans.com.au due to very high interest rates. The customer service kept changing originally agreed discharging date accusing another bank. Who is dishonest? Made complaint to AFCA. Trying to resolve discharging issues

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

We're sorry you're unhappy with your experience and we'd like to look further into your case. Can you please email customerrelations@loans.com.au with your full name, account number and phone number, someone will be in touch with you shortly.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Anthony
AnthonySydney, NSW

Initial low interest rate will rise

I refinanced by mortgage several years ago with this company due to the much lower interest rate on offer. However this didn’t last & the interest rate crept up either due to them not passing on rate cuts or occasionally increasing their rate because of ‘addition funding costs’. As a result the interest is now higher than that my from my previous borrower.
It is also significantly higher than the interest rate being offered to new customers on their website.
I have no issue with the service I received in dealing with this company.

• Loan Start DateJuly 2013
Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Hi Anthony, thanks for your honest review we appreciate your feedback. We'd like to review this for you. Can you please send through your full name, loan a/c number and mobile to loansolutions@loans.com.au and someone can be in touch shortly.

AdamWarnbro

Great at first, then goes bad.

Excellent refinancing a few years ago. Very pleased. However interest rate cuts are not passed on and we were left with no option but to refinance with another lender at much better interest rates.

Adam

Thanks but I've assisted myself by refinancing with a much better rate with another lender. Shame you only keep new customers happy leaving the existing ones unhappy.

Mike
MikeSydney, NSW

very bad service once you convert your loan to them

• Loan Start DateMay 2015
Laural
LauralSouth East Queensland, QLD

Initially great! But haven’t passed on interest rate cuts! What’s the point??

The customer service was great but I would no longer recommend. They didn’t pass on the interest rate cuts 3 times even though I was on variable. The point of being with them is that they have competitive rates but they are now higher then the big four. Disappointed!

Hopi
Hopi

Really happy so far!

A really straightforward process. The staff were so efficient and competent, if they said they were going to send something - it was sent. The customer service was excellent, they were really friendly, and always happy to go the extra mile. They passed on the rate cut. And I am quite happy with my current rate. The app is only ok though.

• Loan Start DateNovember 2019
  • Loan used forFirst Home

Lida L.
Lida L.Gungahlin 2912, ACT

Not Good Once You Become Their Customer

The introductory rate was good with offset account. However, my rate bumped up twice within the first 6 months after I became their customer. Called a couple of times for a rate review but they would not lower their rate at all. Not to mention most of lenders have passed on the RBA cut recently but Loans.com.au always find excuses not to fully pass it or don't pass it at all.
If you are casual or self-employed, be prepared to give them 3 years of income history, at least that's what happened to me. Also be aware it's not free when you decide to leave them.

• Loan Start DateDecember 2016
  • Loan used forFirst Home

18 months into 30 years

Best rate when we applied, but they don't pass on rate cuts to existing loans, only to new customers, now I'm refinancing away from loans.com.au as they are ~0.5% above the market price. They happily watch customers leave, take your loan to Athena the first time...

• Loan Start DateOctober 2018
stven
stvenmelbourne

A lot low rate then my previous bank

Was easy to change over from my old bank only a month or 2 wait which is normal. Good interest rate. Will see if they pass on the full rate cut as they failed to the last cut.