loans.com.au

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

Troy
TroyHunter Region, NSW

Fast Efficient Friendly

I had been telling myself for some time to shop around as my lender at the time (A Big 4 Bank) was happy to take my repayments and do nothing for me. My cousin has a home loan with Loans.com so I asked her and she stated it was fast easy and uncomplicated. I had a look on the web site and thought to myself I'll have a closer look later. I came back to the site about 2 hours later input all the information and was very pleasantly surprised with the answer. This was a Saturday night and on Monday I received a call within 15 minutes I was told I preliminary qualify. All information supplied and loan approved shortly after and SAVING over 1.2 % TOTALLY RECOMEND LOANS.COM.AU

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Troy!

jacqui
jacquiVictoria

Good value loans

Staff very helpful and answer calls when needed
The apps used are a bit annoying as they crash frequently or don’t upload something
That said once you’re set up it’s all good

Loan Start DateMay 2022

Thanks for your review Jacqui

Nigel O.
Nigel O.South East Queensland, QLD

Overall experience was satisfactory, a few small improvements could make it great.

People were friendly and helpful. You need to be pro active and follow the progress yourself otherwise things don’t move forward. Was mislead on valuation cost. Wasn’t contacted after settlement so had to call asking about offset account and how to get a visa debit cards. I think we settled at a busy time.

Loan Start DateJune 2022
Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for your review and feedback Nigel

Mathai80
Mathai80Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A great example of customer retention

Loan Start DateAugust 2017

Home Loan application process

Positives - low interest rate, low loan establishment costs
Negatives - back office administration very tardy. Better if you have one consultant to process the Loan application from start to Finish. There were far too many staff associated with the loan approval making the process administratively inefficient

David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

GREAT EXPERIENCE

As we had not had a loan for many years, doing it online with minimal personal contact was a new experience for us. Also, to obtain and provide information at times we thought daunting as we were doing through "OnTrack" and we were not sure if we were right or not but, it was easy and really comprehensive

Loan Start DateFebruary 2022
Sharkey
Sharkey

So good to finally be onboard with Loans.com.au

Service was great throughout the whole process however the On Track App was consistently having issues when it came to uploading documents, but we were able to work around that. Otherwise, everything else progressed smoothly. So happy to now be on board and saving a tonne of money. Highly recommend coming over to Loans.com.au if you're serious about securing the best products and saving yourself money. Well done Team....

Loan Start DateMay 2022

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Ajith Bhojani
Ajith Bhojani

They got the job done

I used loans.com.au for a home loan. I needed the loan quick due to time constraints and they were very good. Good coms and the web portal worked well. As did the mobile app.

Loan Start DateDecember 2021
APG
APGSydney, NSW

Good rates but slightly hard to catch hold of someone to talk to

The overall customer service experience was 3.5/5 as it's hard to get in touch with the same person the next time. Calls required long waits. Return back calls either were considerably delayed or were never received. Interest rates are very competitive and would definitely recommend loans.com.au to friends which is why overall score for review is 4/5.

John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Too Easy

All round easy process and more than happy with the outcome. Helping hand at every step of the way. Friendly and comfortable service. From the outset I did not feel pressured, like some other loan companies I had contacted.

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review John! If you have any more feedback to help us make it to 5 stars, please let us know!

Stephen
StephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pretty Good Overall

Recently refinanced home and investment loan following on from a car loan with them a year ago. Found initial contact ( with loans officer) fantastic. All done over phone and follow up / preliminary approval quick. Some issues later when wading through final approval / settlement ( asking for information that was to me unnecessary / loosing information already sent / not great on communication), but overall happy I switched and I like their portals etc

Loan Start DateFebruary 2022
Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the kind review and for leaving great feedback!

Lisa
LisaWestern District, VIC

Readily approved

The process was quick and straight forward. The customer service operators were helpful. Experience with other banks was more involved and required a lot more verification. I was very happy with the outcome.

Loan TypeSplit
Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Lisa! If you have any more feedback to help us make it to 5 stars, please let us know!

BrianPerth, WA

Intrest rate

I have been with loans . Com for 2yrs on a P&i mortage @ 2.74 so I phone and asked can I go on the 1.99% as advertised the answer no
If you want to get a better rate u need to pay for. A revaluation $220 and if that comes back that you now have more than 29% equality
In you home we can offer 2.14% only what a rip off
Yet if I go on u bank or. Tic toc home loans they both have free valuation tool on the web both came back with more than 20% equate in my home just feel let down
Only way out the said is to leave and pay $550 exit costs

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Loan used forFirst Home
Brian

email sent look forward to the chat

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks Brian, someone will be in touch shortly.

Mriganka
MrigankaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Need to pass rate cuts being an online lender

I refinanced to LCA few years back, as LCA, being a few online lender at that time, was offering competitive rates. Whilst I felt that they have a reasonably good Customer Service and online user experience (smooth settlement process and quick turnaround time for responding to queries etc.), however when it comes to passing the rate cuts to their customers over the last couple of years, they are not as quick as the other new online/Fintech lenders. Sometimes they pass only a certain percentage of the rate cut and sometimes they don't pass the rate cut at all.

Loan Start DateMay 2018
Hopi
Hopi

Really happy so far!

A really straightforward process. The staff were so efficient and competent, if they said they were going to send something - it was sent. The customer service was excellent, they were really friendly, and always happy to go the extra mile. They passed on the rate cut. And I am quite happy with my current rate. The app is only ok though.

Loan Start DateNovember 2019