loans.com.au

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

Troy
TroyHunter Region, NSW

Fast Efficient Friendly

I had been telling myself for some time to shop around as my lender at the time (A Big 4 Bank) was happy to take my repayments and do nothing for me. My cousin has a home loan with Loans.com so I asked her and she stated it was fast easy and uncomplicated. I had a look on the web site and thought to myself I'll have a closer look later. I came back to the site about 2 hours later input all the information and was very pleasantly surprised with the answer. This was a Saturday night and on Monday I received a call within 15 minutes I was told I preliminary qualify. All information supplied and loan approved shortly after and SAVING over 1.2 % TOTALLY RECOMEND LOANS.COM.AU

Loan Start DateApril 2022
Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Troy!

jacqui
jacquiVictoria

Good value loans

Staff very helpful and answer calls when needed
The apps used are a bit annoying as they crash frequently or don’t upload something
That said once you’re set up it’s all good

Loan Start DateMay 2022

Thanks for your review Jacqui

Sharkey
Sharkey

So good to finally be onboard with Loans.com.au

Service was great throughout the whole process however the On Track App was consistently having issues when it came to uploading documents, but we were able to work around that. Otherwise, everything else progressed smoothly. So happy to now be on board and saving a tonne of money. Highly recommend coming over to Loans.com.au if you're serious about securing the best products and saving yourself money. Well done Team....

Loan Start DateMay 2022
John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Too Easy

All round easy process and more than happy with the outcome. Helping hand at every step of the way. Friendly and comfortable service. From the outset I did not feel pressured, like some other loan companies I had contacted.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateApril 2022
Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review John! If you have any more feedback to help us make it to 5 stars, please let us know!

Stephen
StephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pretty Good Overall

Recently refinanced home and investment loan following on from a car loan with them a year ago. Found initial contact ( with loans officer) fantastic. All done over phone and follow up / preliminary approval quick. Some issues later when wading through final approval / settlement ( asking for information that was to me unnecessary / loosing information already sent / not great on communication), but overall happy I switched and I like their portals etc

Loan Start DateFebruary 2022
Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the kind review and for leaving great feedback!

Hopi
Hopi

Really happy so far!

A really straightforward process. The staff were so efficient and competent, if they said they were going to send something - it was sent. The customer service was excellent, they were really friendly, and always happy to go the extra mile. They passed on the rate cut. And I am quite happy with my current rate. The app is only ok though.

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Loan used forFirst Home

stven
stvenmelbourne

A lot low rate then my previous bank

Was easy to change over from my old bank only a month or 2 wait which is normal. Good interest rate. Will see if they pass on the full rate cut as they failed to the last cut.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Very helpful, good rate

They were well informed and helpful on the phone. There was a bit of confusion between individuals who looked after my case and there were times when I had to email them directly instead of through the portal as that was apparently quicker. Overall a good experience.

Loan used forFirst Home

Cameron H.
Cameron H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great rate

Customer service was good, no extra costs involved other than advised and importantly a great rate! Would recommend to friends wishing to get a better deal than the big banks.

Loan Start DateNovember 2019

Lindsay A
Lindsay ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy with my decision to switch my 3 mortgages to loans.com.au

Straightforward process

I did find the first person I spoke with abrupt and a little pushy, and this made me nervous as I hadn’t used an online lender before.

Thereafter I had good support and the online portal was an efficient way to lodge documents. I think there could be some tightening up of document names and labels, and submission requirements, as it wasn’t always clear what was being requested so there was a bit of back and forth.

Got there in the end and happy so far. They are a no frills lender so there isn’t the 7 day service but I can work with that.

I noticed another review said their interest rate was jacked up 6 months into the loan period so I’ll review again if this were to happen.

Robert S.
Robert S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good rates

The customers services was good and kept me informed though the loan prose.l with no unexpected expenses or problems setting up the loan the rates were very competitive thank you

Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Glenn
GlennPerth, WA

Good Rate, Easy Process

We refinanced an existing loan, the process with loans.com.au was straight forward with no major problems and the rate was very competitive. OnTrack was easy to use and they kept us informed either by phone or email as to where the process was at.

missusstyles
missusstylesNorth Queensland, QLD

Good start

We refinanced from one of the major banks because of the appealling interest rate. The process to set up was more involved than we expected and hindered somewhat by our rural location but with the great customer support we got there in the end. Would absolutely recommend loans.com.au to anyone looking to refinance.

Loan Start DateAugust 2019

Great experience

Had a great experience with the whole team, easy to work with, everyone had the time to explain what was required, best interest rate, would recommend to family and friends.

Loan Start DateAugust 2019