loans.com.au

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

Hopi
Hopi

Really happy so far!

A really straightforward process. The staff were so efficient and competent, if they said they were going to send something - it was sent. The customer service was excellent, they were really friendly, and always happy to go the extra mile. They passed on the rate cut. And I am quite happy with my current rate. The app is only ok though.

Application Process
Online Tools
Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Very helpful, good rate

They were well informed and helpful on the phone. There was a bit of confusion between individuals who looked after my case and there were times when I had to email them directly instead of through the portal as that was apparently quicker. Overall a good experience.

Application Process
Online Tools

Good service

Loans.com.au staff were helpful to fast track our short settlement, and always available to chat with. Happy with rates and 100% offset account. Ontrack online portal was sometimes confusing and not up to date.