loans.com.au

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
See the Best Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

3.7
David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

GREAT EXPERIENCE

As we had not had a loan for many years, doing it online with minimal personal contact was a new experience for us. Also, to obtain and provide information at times we thought daunting as we were doing through "OnTrack" and we were not sure if we were right or not but, it was easy and really comprehensive

Application Process
Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateFebruary 2022
Loan used forInvestment Property
Ajith Bhojani
Ajith Bhojani

They got the job done

I used loans.com.au for a home loan. I needed the loan quick due to time constraints and they were very good. Good coms and the web portal worked well. As did the mobile app.

Application Process