loans.com.au

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
See the Best Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

Hopi
Hopi

Really happy so far!

A really straightforward process. The staff were so efficient and competent, if they said they were going to send something - it was sent. The customer service was excellent, they were really friendly, and always happy to go the extra mile. They passed on the rate cut. And I am quite happy with my current rate. The app is only ok though.

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Very helpful, good rate

They were well informed and helpful on the phone. There was a bit of confusion between individuals who looked after my case and there were times when I had to email them directly instead of through the portal as that was apparently quicker. Overall a good experience.

Gerrard
Gerrard

Simple, effective and good value

After struggling with a few lenders to get pre-approval, Loans.com.au proved to be the best for competitive interest rates and streamlined approval process. Although the mobile App needs some tweaking to prevent notifications being repeated, the Case Manager always replied promptly to queries, usually via a phone call or text message when I wasn’t available.
There were no surprise costs or fees and the general quality of service was excellent. I have used Loans.com.au for three home loans, and will continue to do so in the future.

Loan Start DateAugust 2019
Loan used forInvestment Property

Jaime T
Jaime TGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service and online platform makes life easy!

Very happy with the very competitive rates offered, which has allowed me to save heaps on my repayments. I love that the platform and communication can largely be done via online portal as I can be time poor as a single mum to go into a bank or spend hours on the phone. Very easy process and great follow up.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loans

Find out how loans.com.au compares to other Loans

Good service

Loans.com.au staff were helpful to fast track our short settlement, and always available to chat with. Happy with rates and 100% offset account. Ontrack online portal was sometimes confusing and not up to date.