loans.com.au

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

Andrew R.
Andrew R.Sydney, NSW

Never knew it could be this easy

The entire process of securing the home loan was online and speaking to the relevant lending specialist.
The back up team was excellent through I had challenges from time to time which was overcome without much fuss.

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Andrew!

Mathai80
Mathai80Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A great example of customer retention

• Loan Start DateAugust 2017
David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

GREAT EXPERIENCE

As we had not had a loan for many years, doing it online with minimal personal contact was a new experience for us. Also, to obtain and provide information at times we thought daunting as we were doing through "OnTrack" and we were not sure if we were right or not but, it was easy and really comprehensive

• Loan Start DateFebruary 2022
Ajith Bhojani
Ajith Bhojani

They got the job done

I used loans.com.au for a home loan. I needed the loan quick due to time constraints and they were very good. Good coms and the web portal worked well. As did the mobile app.

• Loan Start DateDecember 2021

APG
APGSydney, NSW

Good rates but slightly hard to catch hold of someone to talk to

The overall customer service experience was 3.5/5 as it's hard to get in touch with the same person the next time. Calls required long waits. Return back calls either were considerably delayed or were never received. Interest rates are very competitive and would definitely recommend loans.com.au to friends which is why overall score for review is 4/5.

Great Service

The service was friendly truthful. Everything happened as Jasmin said it would. couldn't be happier. There were no unexpected costs as everything was outlined in the first interview. Very satisfied with the whole experience.

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Hi there, thanks so much for your awesome review. We'll share this with Jazmin and the team! If there's every anything we can do to make our service 5-star, please do let us know!

2020homewa
2020homewaPerth, WA

So far so good

Andrew was super helpful in arranging my loan & the app once I could access (hint best to log in on the website home page) has been easy to use & easy to upload docs. I’m at the stage of printing, signing & returning mortgage docs after having my loan approved. It is a bit daunting doing it yourself & hoping all docs are in order but settlement is some time away so I have time to provide more or duplicate docs if required.
So far it’s been an easy, no fuss, no frills process. I would recommend loans.com.au if you’re ok with an amount of diy.

• Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Hey there, thanks so much for the great feedback and the recommendation. If there's anything else we could do to make the service 5-star, please let us know!

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Hopi
Hopi

Really happy so far!

A really straightforward process. The staff were so efficient and competent, if they said they were going to send something - it was sent. The customer service was excellent, they were really friendly, and always happy to go the extra mile. They passed on the rate cut. And I am quite happy with my current rate. The app is only ok though.

• Loan Start DateNovember 2019

Very helpful, good rate

They were well informed and helpful on the phone. There was a bit of confusion between individuals who looked after my case and there were times when I had to email them directly instead of through the portal as that was apparently quicker. Overall a good experience.

Ralph
RalphSouth East Queensland, QLD

ONLINE LOAN OK

I was happy with the online application with loans.com. I found the up loading of documents next to useless ended up just emailing my document's. Also found the first person contact taking details of my assets and income, short and pushy. Also could be clearer on the documents there are after.

• Loan Start DateSeptember 2019

Gerrard
Gerrard

Simple, effective and good value

After struggling with a few lenders to get pre-approval, Loans.com.au proved to be the best for competitive interest rates and streamlined approval process. Although the mobile App needs some tweaking to prevent notifications being repeated, the Case Manager always replied promptly to queries, usually via a phone call or text message when I wasn’t available.
There were no surprise costs or fees and the general quality of service was excellent. I have used Loans.com.au for three home loans, and will continue to do so in the future.

• Loan Start DateAugust 2019

Jaime T
Jaime TGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service and online platform makes life easy!

Very happy with the very competitive rates offered, which has allowed me to save heaps on my repayments. I love that the platform and communication can largely be done via online portal as I can be time poor as a single mum to go into a bank or spend hours on the phone. Very easy process and great follow up.

Wayne
WayneSydney, NSW

Early days but very happy so far

• Loan Start DateJuly 2019

Shirley Copeland
Shirley CopelandSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

I had a good experience with loans.com. My only problem was checking my ID. They had my passport and several other cards but insisted on my drivers licence as well. I think that was an overkill. All went well . Low set up costs. Low interest rate.

• Loan Start DateMay 2019

Good service

Loans.com.au staff were helpful to fast track our short settlement, and always available to chat with. Happy with rates and 100% offset account. Ontrack online portal was sometimes confusing and not up to date.