loans.com.au

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

Mathai80
Mathai80Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A great example of customer retention

Loan Start DateAugust 2017
APG
APGSydney, NSW

Good rates but slightly hard to catch hold of someone to talk to

The overall customer service experience was 3.5/5 as it's hard to get in touch with the same person the next time. Calls required long waits. Return back calls either were considerably delayed or were never received. Interest rates are very competitive and would definitely recommend loans.com.au to friends which is why overall score for review is 4/5.

Gerrard
Gerrard

Simple, effective and good value

After struggling with a few lenders to get pre-approval, Loans.com.au proved to be the best for competitive interest rates and streamlined approval process. Although the mobile App needs some tweaking to prevent notifications being repeated, the Case Manager always replied promptly to queries, usually via a phone call or text message when I wasn’t available.
There were no surprise costs or fees and the general quality of service was excellent. I have used Loans.com.au for three home loans, and will continue to do so in the future.

Loan Start DateAugust 2019