loans.com.au

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
See the Best Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

Sharkey
Sharkey

So good to finally be onboard with Loans.com.au

Service was great throughout the whole process however the On Track App was consistently having issues when it came to uploading documents, but we were able to work around that. Otherwise, everything else progressed smoothly. So happy to now be on board and saving a tonne of money. Highly recommend coming over to Loans.com.au if you're serious about securing the best products and saving yourself money. Well done Team....

Loan Start DateMay 2022
APG
APGSydney, NSW

Good rates but slightly hard to catch hold of someone to talk to

The overall customer service experience was 3.5/5 as it's hard to get in touch with the same person the next time. Calls required long waits. Return back calls either were considerably delayed or were never received. Interest rates are very competitive and would definitely recommend loans.com.au to friends which is why overall score for review is 4/5.

Loan used forInvestment Property

Great Service

The service was friendly truthful. Everything happened as Jasmin said it would. couldn't be happier. There were no unexpected costs as everything was outlined in the first interview. Very satisfied with the whole experience.

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Hi there, thanks so much for your awesome review. We'll share this with Jazmin and the team! If there's every anything we can do to make our service 5-star, please do let us know!

2020homewa
2020homewaPerth, WA

So far so good

Andrew was super helpful in arranging my loan & the app once I could access (hint best to log in on the website home page) has been easy to use & easy to upload docs. I’m at the stage of printing, signing & returning mortgage docs after having my loan approved. It is a bit daunting doing it yourself & hoping all docs are in order but settlement is some time away so I have time to provide more or duplicate docs if required.
So far it’s been an easy, no fuss, no frills process. I would recommend loans.com.au if you’re ok with an amount of diy.

Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Hey there, thanks so much for the great feedback and the recommendation. If there's anything else we could do to make the service 5-star, please let us know!

stven
stvenmelbourne

A lot low rate then my previous bank

Was easy to change over from my old bank only a month or 2 wait which is normal. Good interest rate. Will see if they pass on the full rate cut as they failed to the last cut.

Cameron H.
Cameron H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great rate

Customer service was good, no extra costs involved other than advised and importantly a great rate! Would recommend to friends wishing to get a better deal than the big banks.

Loan Start DateNovember 2019

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Ralph
RalphSouth East Queensland, QLD

ONLINE LOAN OK

I was happy with the online application with loans.com. I found the up loading of documents next to useless ended up just emailing my document's. Also found the first person contact taking details of my assets and income, short and pushy. Also could be clearer on the documents there are after.

Straightforward process

I did find the first person I spoke with abrupt and a little pushy, and this made me nervous as I hadn’t used an online lender before.

Thereafter I had good support and the online portal was an efficient way to lodge documents. I think there could be some tightening up of document names and labels, and submission requirements, as it wasn’t always clear what was being requested so there was a bit of back and forth.

Got there in the end and happy so far. They are a no frills lender so there isn’t the 7 day service but I can work with that.

I noticed another review said their interest rate was jacked up 6 months into the loan period so I’ll review again if this were to happen.

Robert S.
Robert S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good rates

The customers services was good and kept me informed though the loan prose.l with no unexpected expenses or problems setting up the loan the rates were very competitive thank you

Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Glenn
GlennPerth, WA

Good Rate, Easy Process

We refinanced an existing loan, the process with loans.com.au was straight forward with no major problems and the rate was very competitive. OnTrack was easy to use and they kept us informed either by phone or email as to where the process was at.

missusstyles
missusstylesNorth Queensland, QLD

Good start

We refinanced from one of the major banks because of the appealling interest rate. The process to set up was more involved than we expected and hindered somewhat by our rural location but with the great customer support we got there in the end. Would absolutely recommend loans.com.au to anyone looking to refinance.

Great experience

Had a great experience with the whole team, easy to work with, everyone had the time to explain what was required, best interest rate, would recommend to family and friends.

Gerrard
Gerrard

Simple, effective and good value

After struggling with a few lenders to get pre-approval, Loans.com.au proved to be the best for competitive interest rates and streamlined approval process. Although the mobile App needs some tweaking to prevent notifications being repeated, the Case Manager always replied promptly to queries, usually via a phone call or text message when I wasn’t available.
There were no surprise costs or fees and the general quality of service was excellent. I have used Loans.com.au for three home loans, and will continue to do so in the future.

Loan used forInvestment Property

Wayne
WayneSydney, NSW

Early days but very happy so far

Loan Start DateJuly 2019