loans.com.au

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
See the Best Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

Shane H
Shane HAU

Really happy with final result

Customer service was pretty good. Would have been good at near the begining we knew what we needed for easch set as it would of saved time and frustration. The extra cost was mainly getting the right documents.
Overall was a fairly easy process and would recommend to anyone thinking of changing their home loan.

Loan Start DateApril 2022
Debbo63
Debbo63AU

Cannot fault

Quick and easy process. The team at Loans.com.au were helpful and friendly to deal with. The onTrack portal ensures quick processing of loans. Their app Smart Money once you get the loan is brilliant, and very easy to use. I must say I was dubious at first when I saw the low rate but it was a a very quick process

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks so much for your wonderful review. We're glad you had a great experience and we appreciate your feedback on our onTrack and Smart Money apps!

Awesome service backed by fantastic rates

Loans.com have been a brilliant alternative to main stream banking. The staff were fantastic, especially given we were on a tight timeframe. They organised everything efficiently with a can do attitude and looked outside the square for alternate solutions when our old bank presented roadblocks. Couldn't be happier.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019

Judy
JudyAdelaide

Over the moon having my own home

The customer service has been outstanding couldn’t have asked for better people to talk to
No additional cost involved
Staff kept me informed all the way
Fantastic interest rate better than the big banks
Absolutely happy

Loan Start DateMay 2019

Loans

Find out how loans.com.au compares to other Loans