loans.com.au

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
See the Best Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

4.2
Dane
DaneNorth Queensland, QLD

Simple non contact application

After having some issues with the big 4 banks (post Royal Commission) I went searching for someone who wanted to deal with us. Loans.com.au was a simple online process from start to finish. 14 days from start to settlement (we waited months for Suncorp only to be knocked back). Communication was good and obviously their staff know their product.
Will be looking to change over our investment property very shortly.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi Dane, thanks so much for taking the time to leave this wonderful review. We appreciate it!

Susan
SusanPerth, WA

Prompt customer service

Excellent customer service, great communication especially with on track. I was impressed with how fast and simple the process was. Great interest rates and i am already recommending you to friends and colleagues.

Loan Start DateJune 2019

Great team

From start to finish the team I dealt with were amazing. Friendly, polite and professional. Our next loan we won’t have to shop around, we know where to go straight away.

Loan Start DateJune 2019

Happy borrower
Happy borrowerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bye Bye Big Banks

The whole team were really helpful at all times. Response times were very good too.
I found the online process very easy to work with, even for a business owner, so bye bye big banks.

Loans

Find out how loans.com.au compares to other Loans