loans.com.au
See the Best Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

3.3
Deepesh P.
Deepesh P.South East Queensland, QLD

Very good customer service

Received very prompt customer service from this company. Interest rate is very competitive for investment property. They didn't ask for unnecessary information and processed loan in timely manner with no hassle.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for taking the time to leave a great review!

Christina D.
Christina D.Sydney, NSW

Happy with Customer Service!

I was on the phone today with Emma from Customer Care regarding an interest rate review on my existing investment loan. I was initially unsure of how to open up with my queries ie. what is the best interest rate reduction they can give me?, how much difference will it make to go for other loan setups (var/ fixed)?, am I even eligible to get a different rate? etc etc. So many what-ifs going through my mind and so little knowledge on the topic (I'm obviously not a real estate expert). TBH I was surprised how many options I had and at how easily my options were explained to me. I 100% recommend these guys for giving quality customer service and also for staying competitive.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks so much for your review and great feedback. We'll pass this on to Emma now!

Lawrence L.
Lawrence L.Sydney, NSW

Exceeded Expectations

Thanks to Jessica (Personal Lending Specialist) and Jordan (Support Officer) my investment loan refinance was completed in just over three weeks. The customer service and efficiency provided exceeded expectations and would not hesitate to recommend Loans.com.au to friends and family.

Loan Start DateJuly 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for the 5-star review Lawrence, we really appreciate it! We'll share this with the team.

chirag
chirag

Great Customer Service!

The whole process of pre-approval to settlement is seamless and quick, unlike the Big 4. This is my 3rd Home Loan transaction with www.loans.com.au

My lending Manger Brodie and Support Officer Sharney went above and beyond to assist me with any queries I had. Both were absolutely prompt and always approachable and assisted me right from initial query for a home loan to settlement.

Very happy with the whole process. Look forward to work with Brodie and Sharney again next year and beyond. You guys are truly amazing.

Thank you so much for your support.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Wow what great feedback! We're so lucky to have a customer like you and so glad Brodie and Sharney provided you with such a great customer service experience. Thanks so much for your kind words and recommendation.

Cathleen
CathleenHunter Region, NSW

Excellent customer service

Brodie & Gaurav gave exceptional customer service - they were very professional & courteous at all times & answered all my questions efficiently & promptly. Would highly recommend them. Five stars & 10/10 for this company.

Loan Start DateJune 2021
Loan used forRenovation
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for the awesome review Cathleen! We're so happy we could assist.

Kris
KrisSydney, NSW

Fast, friendly and effective service, give them a go!

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for your 5-star review Kris we appreciate it!

C.Chaaya
C.ChaayaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great and fast service plus transparency

The customer service was the best among all the lenders I dealt with before including mortgage brokers. I got assessed over the phone and given an answer then and there. The refinance and new loan went smooth and as expected without any hiccups.

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome feedback, we're so glad to hear about your wonderful experience!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Danielle
Danielle South East Queensland, QLD

Refinance Home Loan

10/10 for customer service. Great rate for refinance of my home loan. Laura was friendly, efficient and easy to deal with. The onTrack portal ensures transparency and is user friendly.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for your kind feedback - we're glad you had a great experience with Laura and loans.com.au! We'll also share your feedback on onTrack with our app team. Thanks again!

krishnmaash
krishnmaashSouth East Queensland, QLD

Have actively taken steps to make it more difficult for customers to compare interest rates

Find out how loans.com.au compares to other Loans

Fantastic service with excellent advice to suit our situation, nothing was too difficult and easy to understand

Our lending manager offered fantastic service with professional advice to suit our situation. She was clear and concise with her information and helped us through the application process and as such we found this to be simple. It's great to get through to a human not an automated machine when you need to contact them. Highly recommend the service and competitive rates.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi there, thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you had a great experience with loans.com.au for your investment property.

Kurt G.
Kurt G.Hunter Region, NSW

So easy to extend the loan!

Happily we’re getting an extension on our home loan and got the lending manager who set us up last time! The loan extension has been surprisingly easy with only a couple of pages of paperwork, we should be all sorted within a week! Pool and landscaping here we come!

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
Loan used forRenovation
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi Kurt, thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts. We're so glad to hear you had an easy experience in extending your loan. Good luck with the pool and landscaping!

Fantastic as usual

Andrew provided the best customers service . He knew what he was doing and was on the ball all the time. I would definitely go through Andrew and his team again

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for your kind words Justin! We've just shared this with Andrew and the team.

Dane
DaneNorth Queensland, QLD

Simple non contact application

After having some issues with the big 4 banks (post Royal Commission) I went searching for someone who wanted to deal with us. Loans.com.au was a simple online process from start to finish. 14 days from start to settlement (we waited months for Suncorp only to be knocked back). Communication was good and obviously their staff know their product.
Will be looking to change over our investment property very shortly.

Loan used forHome Construction
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi Dane, thanks so much for taking the time to leave this wonderful review. We appreciate it!

Laura
LauraSydney, NSW

High level of customer service and integrity

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for your kind words and taking the time to leave a review. We've passed this right on to Sue!

Lionel W.
Lionel W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great for a new loan although for existing customers terrible.

I have been with loans.com.au for 5 years (home loan). Paid off 445k loan within 5 years of a 500k loan. As my 5 year interest only loan expired they would only give me a .2% reduction although a new loan would have been .7% less. Basically they don't care about existing customers but only new customers. I have now organised my home loan to go to another bank. Don't bother with them. There are heaps of other lenders that believe looking after their existing customers.