loans.com.au

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
See the Best Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

Karen
KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and product

Initially I thought it was too simple to be real, but my home loan has settled without a hitch. The customer service was excellent the whole way through. I will most definitely be recommending loans.com.au to others.
Thank you for making this process so easy.

Loan Start DateDecember 2021
Loan used forSecond Home
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Wow thank you Karen for your wonderful review. So glad you found the process simple and settlement stress free/ We will pass this on to our team and let them know what a great job they did!

Deepesh P.
Deepesh P.South East Queensland, QLD

Very good customer service

Received very prompt customer service from this company. Interest rate is very competitive for investment property. They didn't ask for unnecessary information and processed loan in timely manner with no hassle.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for taking the time to leave a great review!

Bad service

Discharging from Loans.com.au due to very high interest rates. The customer service kept changing originally agreed discharging date accusing another bank. Who is dishonest? Made complaint to AFCA. Trying to resolve discharging issues

Taryn C.loans.com.au

We're sorry you're unhappy with your experience and we'd like to look further into your case. Can you please email customerrelations@loans.com.au with your full name, account number and phone number, someone will be in touch with you shortly.

Christina D.
Christina D.Sydney, NSW

Happy with Customer Service!

I was on the phone today with Emma from Customer Care regarding an interest rate review on my existing investment loan. I was initially unsure of how to open up with my queries ie. what is the best interest rate reduction they can give me?, how much difference will it make to go for other loan setups (var/ fixed)?, am I even eligible to get a different rate? etc etc. So many what-ifs going through my mind and so little knowledge on the topic (I'm obviously not a real estate expert). TBH I was surprised how many options I had and at how easily my options were explained to me. I 100% recommend these guys for giving quality customer service and also for staying competitive.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks so much for your review and great feedback. We'll pass this on to Emma now!

Lawrence L.
Lawrence L.Sydney, NSW

Exceeded Expectations

Thanks to Jessica (Personal Lending Specialist) and Jordan (Support Officer) my investment loan refinance was completed in just over three weeks. The customer service and efficiency provided exceeded expectations and would not hesitate to recommend Loans.com.au to friends and family.

Loan Start DateJuly 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for the 5-star review Lawrence, we really appreciate it! We'll share this with the team.

chirag
chirag

Great Customer Service!

The whole process of pre-approval to settlement is seamless and quick, unlike the Big 4. This is my 3rd Home Loan transaction with www.loans.com.au

My lending Manger Brodie and Support Officer Sharney went above and beyond to assist me with any queries I had. Both were absolutely prompt and always approachable and assisted me right from initial query for a home loan to settlement.

Very happy with the whole process. Look forward to work with Brodie and Sharney again next year and beyond. You guys are truly amazing.

Thank you so much for your support.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Wow what great feedback! We're so lucky to have a customer like you and so glad Brodie and Sharney provided you with such a great customer service experience. Thanks so much for your kind words and recommendation.

Anthony
AnthonySydney, NSW

Initial low interest rate will rise

I refinanced by mortgage several years ago with this company due to the much lower interest rate on offer. However this didn’t last & the interest rate crept up either due to them not passing on rate cuts or occasionally increasing their rate because of ‘addition funding costs’. As a result the interest is now higher than that my from my previous borrower.
It is also significantly higher than the interest rate being offered to new customers on their website.
I have no issue with the service I received in dealing with this company.

Loan Start DateJuly 2013
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi Anthony, thanks for your honest review we appreciate your feedback. We'd like to review this for you. Can you please send through your full name, loan a/c number and mobile to loansolutions@loans.com.au and someone can be in touch shortly.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Mishmemoo
MishmemooPerth, WA

Refinance from 1 of Big 4

We were very apprehensive from the start after being with one of the big 4 for many years...the whole process from start to finish was simple with the "On Track" app...we now have a great rate...if you are considering changing your home loan "JUST DO IT" and kick the big 4 to the Kerb..Thanks Loans.com.au..

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome review! We're so glad we could assist.

Barry Holland
Barry HollandHunter Region, NSW

Great friendly service, no issue to small to be dealt with efficiently

From our first contact with Loans.com we received excellent service, there was help available each set of the way. I think it would have taken half the time to arrange the loan when compared to a traditional lender. Easy to use portal and great interest rates.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome review Barry we really appreciate the kind words!

Nan1970
Nan1970Central coast. NSw

So simple, didn't lead me one with promises

Fast and friendly. Didnt give me approval and then keep asking for more and more docs like other banks. Was simple online and if you need help they have an easy call line. I cant fault them this was by far the simplest loan I have ever applied for. Was approved within a week and mortgage is ready to be signed and exchanged with old bank. Give them a try Jazmin and Sharney were amazing and helped every step of the way.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks so much for your 5-star review, we're so glad to hear we could assist!

AdamWarnbro

Great at first, then goes bad.

Excellent refinancing a few years ago. Very pleased. However interest rate cuts are not passed on and we were left with no option but to refinance with another lender at much better interest rates.

Adam

Thanks but I've assisted myself by refinancing with a much better rate with another lender. Shame you only keep new customers happy leaving the existing ones unhappy.

Kris
KrisSydney, NSW

Fast, friendly and effective service, give them a go!

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for your 5-star review Kris we appreciate it!

C.Chaaya
C.ChaayaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great and fast service plus transparency

The customer service was the best among all the lenders I dealt with before including mortgage brokers. I got assessed over the phone and given an answer then and there. The refinance and new loan went smooth and as expected without any hiccups.

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome feedback, we're so glad to hear about your wonderful experience!

Kunal
KunalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best End to End process

Being an online company, I had the best customer experience. It was easy, quick, hassle free and a seamless end to end process. Secondly, communication from Loans.com.Au was outstanding and with minimal documentation. I have been with many other banks earlier but have not seen such a great experience. Thank you to the entire team of Loan.com.Au

Loan Start DateFebruary 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi Kunal, thanks so much for your great review. We're glad you had an awesome experience and were happy with teh communication. We're lucky to have an awesome customer like you!

MCT
MCTSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic customer service

My consultant was polite, knowledgeable, attentive, and made a daunting process easy and relaxed. I couldn’t be happier with the outcome of this process and really appreciated the level of information and clarification that was provided. Where other lenders didn’t even acknowledge my enquiry, my consultant followed up repeatedly to check when would be a good time for me and was nothing but accommodating and professional. 5 stars on all fronts.

Loan used forSecond Home
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words! We're so glad we could make your process easy and relaxed as possible. We really appreciate the 5-stars!