loans.com.au

loans.com.au (page 2 of 3)

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
See the Best Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

Lawrence L.
Lawrence L.Sydney, NSW

Exceeded Expectations

Thanks to Jessica (Personal Lending Specialist) and Jordan (Support Officer) my investment loan refinance was completed in just over three weeks. The customer service and efficiency provided exceeded expectations and would not hesitate to recommend Loans.com.au to friends and family.

Loan Start DateJuly 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the 5-star review Lawrence, we really appreciate it! We'll share this with the team.

chirag
chirag

Great Customer Service!

The whole process of pre-approval to settlement is seamless and quick, unlike the Big 4. This is my 3rd Home Loan transaction with www.loans.com.au

My lending Manger Brodie and Support Officer Sharney went above and beyond to assist me with any queries I had. Both were absolutely prompt and always approachable and assisted me right from initial query for a home loan to settlement.

Very happy with the whole process. Look forward to work with Brodie and Sharney again next year and beyond. You guys are truly amazing.

Thank you so much for your support.

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Wow what great feedback! We're so lucky to have a customer like you and so glad Brodie and Sharney provided you with such a great customer service experience. Thanks so much for your kind words and recommendation.

Kris
KrisSydney, NSW

Fast, friendly and effective service, give them a go!

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for your 5-star review Kris we appreciate it!

C.Chaaya
C.ChaayaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great and fast service plus transparency

The customer service was the best among all the lenders I dealt with before including mortgage brokers. I got assessed over the phone and given an answer then and there. The refinance and new loan went smooth and as expected without any hiccups.

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for your awesome feedback, we're so glad to hear about your wonderful experience!

MCT
MCTSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic customer service

My consultant was polite, knowledgeable, attentive, and made a daunting process easy and relaxed. I couldn’t be happier with the outcome of this process and really appreciated the level of information and clarification that was provided. Where other lenders didn’t even acknowledge my enquiry, my consultant followed up repeatedly to check when would be a good time for me and was nothing but accommodating and professional. 5 stars on all fronts.

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words! We're so glad we could make your process easy and relaxed as possible. We really appreciate the 5-stars!

Danielle
Danielle South East Queensland, QLD

Refinance Home Loan

10/10 for customer service. Great rate for refinance of my home loan. Laura was friendly, efficient and easy to deal with. The onTrack portal ensures transparency and is user friendly.

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for your kind feedback - we're glad you had a great experience with Laura and loans.com.au! We'll also share your feedback on onTrack with our app team. Thanks again!

krishnmaash
krishnmaashSouth East Queensland, QLD

Have actively taken steps to make it more difficult for customers to compare interest rates

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Fantastic service with excellent advice to suit our situation, nothing was too difficult and easy to understand

Our lending manager offered fantastic service with professional advice to suit our situation. She was clear and concise with her information and helped us through the application process and as such we found this to be simple. It's great to get through to a human not an automated machine when you need to contact them. Highly recommend the service and competitive rates.

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Hi there, thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you had a great experience with loans.com.au for your investment property.

Perfect service

Customer service is amazing. Jazmin is very friendly, accommodating, professional and a pleasure to work with. Jazmin is also very knowledgeable about everything to do with loans, any questions asked are answered excellently.
Highly recommend loans.com.au and jazmin for home loans.

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for your feedback Sophie we appreciate it! We'll share this with Jazmin and the team.

Mark F.
Mark F.South East Queensland, QLD

The Process was Simple and the Service was Sensational !!

The process to get a a home loan with Lani form Loans.com.au was quick and simple. The service was consistent, friendly and professional. We are very satisfied with the outcome !!

Loan Start DateFebruary 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks Mark for taking the time to leave your feedback. We'll share this with Lani and the team.

Brad
BradSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really super helpful

Lani Nicholas home loan manager: Cant say enough about her. It has been a year since i last spoke to her about a home loan a year ago, i was looking at buying a home again and she rung me and was extremely polite and helpful yet again with all my enquires.

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for your wonderful review Brad! We'll share this with Lani and the team.

Fantastic as usual

Andrew provided the best customers service . He knew what he was doing and was on the ball all the time. I would definitely go through Andrew and his team again

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for your kind words Justin! We've just shared this with Andrew and the team.

Beck J
Beck JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beyond helpful!

Our loans manager Jazmin was a blessing. She was so helpful, explained everything so we understood it and made our experience very personable. Very happy that we used loans.com.au for our purchase.

Loan Start DateDecember 2020
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for your awesome review Beck! We'll pass this on to Jazmin and the team.

Nikki
NikkiSouth East Queensland, QLD

10 out of 10

I dealt with Nicholas Brown who couldn’t have been more helpful, flexible and customer caring. He made the process so incredibly easy. I would highly recommend loans.com, particularly Nic as a consultant.

Loan Start DateDecember 2020
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Hi Nikki, thanks so much for your wonderful review. I'll pass this on to Nick and the team!

Lyndal J
Lyndal JMurray Region, NSW

Outstanding service

Laura and Aroha worked with me to secure a home loan, recently. They were outstanding to deal with. Efficient, great communicators. The process was very fast and finalised very quickly. I would not hesitate to recommend Loans.com. Thank you both and to the whole team.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the 5-stars Lyndal! We're so glad you found us easy to deal with, and we appreciate the recommendation.

Laura
LauraSydney, NSW

High level of customer service and integrity

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for your kind words and taking the time to leave a review. We've passed this right on to Sue!

Lionel W.
Lionel W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great for a new loan although for existing customers terrible.

I have been with loans.com.au for 5 years (home loan). Paid off 445k loan within 5 years of a 500k loan. As my 5 year interest only loan expired they would only give me a .2% reduction although a new loan would have been .7% less. Basically they don't care about existing customers but only new customers. I have now organised my home loan to go to another bank. Don't bother with them. There are heaps of other lenders that believe looking after their existing customers.

Charley Zheng
Charley Zheng

Like big banks, sucks you in and keeps rates high

Joined 4 years ago. Rates kept on creeping up against benchmark. Recently tried to call to discuss rate change. After 12 days and 4 calls and two firm complaints to staff still zero response. I wanted to give them a chance to reduce the rates - which are now higher than the rates advertised by the big 4 - so that neither of us have to waste time changing. As one can expect, once you are a customer, you are treated poorly, and the rates will keep increasing to above the big 4.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2014
Lida L.
Lida L.Gungahlin 2912, ACT

Not Good Once You Become Their Customer

The introductory rate was good with offset account. However, my rate bumped up twice within the first 6 months after I became their customer. Called a couple of times for a rate review but they would not lower their rate at all. Not to mention most of lenders have passed on the RBA cut recently but Loans.com.au always find excuses not to fully pass it or don't pass it at all.
If you are casual or self-employed, be prepared to give them 3 years of income history, at least that's what happened to me. Also be aware it's not free when you decide to leave them.

Loan Start DateDecember 2016
Ray
RaySydney, NSW

A little bit tricky

Ida
IdaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Superb Flexible Service

The service by superb. Ilone Counsel, the consultant, was extremely helpful with suggestions on how I could split my loans to suit my needs. At first, after doing a lot of comparisons, I went ahead to take up the offer from another loan provider that offered a slightly lower rate. However, with the later provider, I was paid for unexpected charges such as Indentity verifications costs. When the final approval came through with modifications that did not meet my requirement. I went back to Loans.com.au who somehow managed to process my application before the settlement date without the extra charges.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2019
Carly
CarlyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A great product

My experience with loans.com.au was a good one. There home loan products are great, best value on the market and a great rate. I found the service to be excellent, customer service representatives were always very prompt to get back to us as, particularly as our 30 day settlement approached. Staff were friendly, informative and available. The online tool system is also user friendly. There were no unexpected hidden costs with this loan.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Very satisfying

Excellent, no extra costs involved, very happy with the rate, will recommend to others. no problems what so ever during the whole process. Easy access to account and loan payments etc.

Jason K.
Jason K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service and a competitive rate

Since finding out about loans.com.au on a comparison site, I found them to have a competitive interest rate and fees. Once I started a pre-approval application, I was given a single point of contact to complete the process which was great. The process was easy. After purchasing a property, I was given a new contact person who guided me through the process. I am very happy with the provider overall and have already recommended to others.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019

Kim
KimHunter Region, NSW

Such an easy process!

The whole process was so easy. The staff I spoke to were knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. The only negative I found initially was I didn’t have direct contact with my person once I found a house and had some questions. Overall super happy! Thank you

Loan TypeFixed Rate