loans.com.au

loans.com.au (page 2 of 6)

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
See the Best Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

Lily Eastwood
Lily EastwoodMid North Coast, NSW

Easy process, open communication and Great team

From first contact the team were friendly, professional and helpful with the application process.
Easy document uploads and a direct communication line whenever we thought of a question or wanted an update.
So thankful for the help!

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thank you for the 5 stars Lily!

S D.
S D.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect solution for our need

Great customer service, always have someone to speak to.
There was no surprise unexpected cost with the processing of the loan.
We are very satisfied with the interest rate and customer support.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2022
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the 5 stars! We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us.

Grant W.
Grant W.Queensland

No need to shop around

Easy process from pre-approval to settlement
Competitive rate you can get from the market
Online tools for you to track the process, upload the files. Leaving a message, they will call you, no need to wait on the phone call.

Loan Start DateMarch 2022
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for taking the time to leave a great review Grant!

Viv R.
Viv R.Sydney, NSW

Thanks!

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with us, Viv! Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review, we'll be sure to pass the message along to Michael.

Deepesh P.
Deepesh P.South East Queensland, QLD

Very good customer service

Received very prompt customer service from this company. Interest rate is very competitive for investment property. They didn't ask for unnecessary information and processed loan in timely manner with no hassle.

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for taking the time to leave a great review!

Bad service

Discharging from Loans.com.au due to very high interest rates. The customer service kept changing originally agreed discharging date accusing another bank. Who is dishonest? Made complaint to AFCA. Trying to resolve discharging issues

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

We're sorry you're unhappy with your experience and we'd like to look further into your case. Can you please email customerrelations@loans.com.au with your full name, account number and phone number, someone will be in touch with you shortly.

Jerome
JeromeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Made it so easy!

Lani and Mike were super quick to follow up, supportive and just wonderful in general! I'd recommend them and loans.com.au for making this a great process for first home buyers.

Loan Start DateOctober 2021
Loan used forFirst Home
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Jerome, and congratulations on buying your first home! We'll pass this lovely message onto Lani and Mike.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Christina D.
Christina D.Sydney, NSW

Happy with Customer Service!

I was on the phone today with Emma from Customer Care regarding an interest rate review on my existing investment loan. I was initially unsure of how to open up with my queries ie. what is the best interest rate reduction they can give me?, how much difference will it make to go for other loan setups (var/ fixed)?, am I even eligible to get a different rate? etc etc. So many what-ifs going through my mind and so little knowledge on the topic (I'm obviously not a real estate expert). TBH I was surprised how many options I had and at how easily my options were explained to me. I 100% recommend these guys for giving quality customer service and also for staying competitive.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks so much for your review and great feedback. We'll pass this on to Emma now!

Lawrence L.
Lawrence L.Sydney, NSW

Exceeded Expectations

Thanks to Jessica (Personal Lending Specialist) and Jordan (Support Officer) my investment loan refinance was completed in just over three weeks. The customer service and efficiency provided exceeded expectations and would not hesitate to recommend Loans.com.au to friends and family.

Loan Start DateJuly 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the 5-star review Lawrence, we really appreciate it! We'll share this with the team.

chirag
chirag

Great Customer Service!

The whole process of pre-approval to settlement is seamless and quick, unlike the Big 4. This is my 3rd Home Loan transaction with www.loans.com.au

My lending Manger Brodie and Support Officer Sharney went above and beyond to assist me with any queries I had. Both were absolutely prompt and always approachable and assisted me right from initial query for a home loan to settlement.

Very happy with the whole process. Look forward to work with Brodie and Sharney again next year and beyond. You guys are truly amazing.

Thank you so much for your support.

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Wow what great feedback! We're so lucky to have a customer like you and so glad Brodie and Sharney provided you with such a great customer service experience. Thanks so much for your kind words and recommendation.

Anthony
AnthonySydney, NSW

Initial low interest rate will rise

I refinanced by mortgage several years ago with this company due to the much lower interest rate on offer. However this didn’t last & the interest rate crept up either due to them not passing on rate cuts or occasionally increasing their rate because of ‘addition funding costs’. As a result the interest is now higher than that my from my previous borrower.
It is also significantly higher than the interest rate being offered to new customers on their website.
I have no issue with the service I received in dealing with this company.

Loan Start DateJuly 2013
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Hi Anthony, thanks for your honest review we appreciate your feedback. We'd like to review this for you. Can you please send through your full name, loan a/c number and mobile to loansolutions@loans.com.au and someone can be in touch shortly.

Mishmemoo
MishmemooPerth, WA

Refinance from 1 of Big 4

We were very apprehensive from the start after being with one of the big 4 for many years...the whole process from start to finish was simple with the "On Track" app...we now have a great rate...if you are considering changing your home loan "JUST DO IT" and kick the big 4 to the Kerb..Thanks Loans.com.au..

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for your awesome review! We're so glad we could assist.

Barry Holland
Barry HollandHunter Region, NSW

Great friendly service, no issue to small to be dealt with efficiently

From our first contact with Loans.com we received excellent service, there was help available each set of the way. I think it would have taken half the time to arrange the loan when compared to a traditional lender. Easy to use portal and great interest rates.

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for your awesome review Barry we really appreciate the kind words!

Nan1970
Nan1970Central coast. NSw

So simple, didn't lead me one with promises

Fast and friendly. Didnt give me approval and then keep asking for more and more docs like other banks. Was simple online and if you need help they have an easy call line. I cant fault them this was by far the simplest loan I have ever applied for. Was approved within a week and mortgage is ready to be signed and exchanged with old bank. Give them a try Jazmin and Sharney were amazing and helped every step of the way.

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks so much for your 5-star review, we're so glad to hear we could assist!

AdamWarnbro

Great at first, then goes bad.

Excellent refinancing a few years ago. Very pleased. However interest rate cuts are not passed on and we were left with no option but to refinance with another lender at much better interest rates.

Adam

Thanks but I've assisted myself by refinancing with a much better rate with another lender. Shame you only keep new customers happy leaving the existing ones unhappy.

Kris
KrisSydney, NSW

Fast, friendly and effective service, give them a go!

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for your 5-star review Kris we appreciate it!

C.Chaaya
C.ChaayaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great and fast service plus transparency

The customer service was the best among all the lenders I dealt with before including mortgage brokers. I got assessed over the phone and given an answer then and there. The refinance and new loan went smooth and as expected without any hiccups.

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for your awesome feedback, we're so glad to hear about your wonderful experience!

Kunal
KunalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best End to End process

Being an online company, I had the best customer experience. It was easy, quick, hassle free and a seamless end to end process. Secondly, communication from Loans.com.Au was outstanding and with minimal documentation. I have been with many other banks earlier but have not seen such a great experience. Thank you to the entire team of Loan.com.Au

Loan Start DateFebruary 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Hi Kunal, thanks so much for your great review. We're glad you had an awesome experience and were happy with teh communication. We're lucky to have an awesome customer like you!

Debbo63
Debbo63AU

Cannot fault

Quick and easy process. The team at Loans.com.au were helpful and friendly to deal with. The onTrack portal ensures quick processing of loans. Their app Smart Money once you get the loan is brilliant, and very easy to use. I must say I was dubious at first when I saw the low rate but it was a a very quick process

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks so much for your wonderful review. We're glad you had a great experience and we appreciate your feedback on our onTrack and Smart Money apps!

Danielle
Danielle South East Queensland, QLD

Refinance Home Loan

10/10 for customer service. Great rate for refinance of my home loan. Laura was friendly, efficient and easy to deal with. The onTrack portal ensures transparency and is user friendly.

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for your kind feedback - we're glad you had a great experience with Laura and loans.com.au! We'll also share your feedback on onTrack with our app team. Thanks again!

krishnmaash
krishnmaashSouth East Queensland, QLD

Have actively taken steps to make it more difficult for customers to compare interest rates

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Fantastic service with excellent advice to suit our situation, nothing was too difficult and easy to understand

Our lending manager offered fantastic service with professional advice to suit our situation. She was clear and concise with her information and helped us through the application process and as such we found this to be simple. It's great to get through to a human not an automated machine when you need to contact them. Highly recommend the service and competitive rates.

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Hi there, thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you had a great experience with loans.com.au for your investment property.

Great advice and excellent customer service

We had an excellent conversation in regards to our loan objectives with our loansonline advisor. There was clarity in regards to loan structure and rates. We felt comfortable discussing our situation and received great advice.

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks so much for your kind words Mick and Liza, we're so glad we could assist!

Perfect service

Customer service is amazing. Jazmin is very friendly, accommodating, professional and a pleasure to work with. Jazmin is also very knowledgeable about everything to do with loans, any questions asked are answered excellently.
Highly recommend loans.com.au and jazmin for home loans.

Loan used forFirst Home
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for your feedback Sophie we appreciate it! We'll share this with Jazmin and the team.

Jacqueline Wax
Jacqueline WaxIllawarra, NSW

Fabulous

Very satisfied, pleasant and prompt service
Friendly and polite xxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx cxxxxxxxc xxxxxxxxc cxxxxxxx cxxxxxxxc. Xxxxxxxxc cxxxxxxxcx xxxxxxxxccccxxc cxxxxxxxcccc xxxxxxxxxxxcxxx. Cc Xxxxx xxx xx Xxx xx xxx c. Xxx

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for your review Jacqueline we appreciate it!