loans.com.au

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
See the Best Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

Fred
FredNorthern Territory

Fast and easy process if you have clear documents for submission the process is pretty much automated.

The percentage of loan was deciding factor as it was lowest in the market. Customer service was great. It was agreed for a fixed percentage for a period of 2 years.

Loan Start DateMay 2022
BaranClan
BaranClanHunter Region, NSW

LOANS.COM.AU HAS ALWAYS COME OUT IN FRONT WITH THE GOODS!

From the beginning of our home loan inquiry up to settlement, customer service was top notch with pleasing results. We have turned to loans.com.au for previous home loans and they cannot be faulted especially with their very compatible interest rates. Would not hesitate at all to recommend loans.com.au to anyone enquiring about home loans

Brilliant Home LOan

Service was excellent, timely and accurate.
No additional or unexpected costs and NO ridiculous application fees.
Easy process from start to settlement, great notification and fantastic product.
Would never go to a BIG bank again.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2022
Michael

Competitive rates, convenient, fast turnaround

Convenient, quick turnaround and very competitive rates. Online portal makes it easy to provide documents required for assessment.

I went through loans.com.au for a purchase and then ended up going through them again for a refinance for an existing property. Experience was so much more streamlined and hassle-free when compared to a traditional bank.

Loan Start DateMarch 2022

Brent
BrentPerth, WA

Would never go anywhere else!

Exemplary customer service! In over 40 plus year's we have been buying and selling home's and the likes. The best we have ever encountered! Honest, upfront! No questions unanswered! So simple and easy! The big banks didn't even come close! We are now looking at future borrowing! We have already promoted loans.com.au as a preferred lender! We have recommended loans.com.au, to our family, friends, workmates and anyone else who wants to know our business

Loan Start DateOctober 2021
Tom D
Tom D

Top marks

Coming from one of the big 4 banks, loans.com.au was a breath of fresh air, professional and friendly team with timely updates and on demand responsive support, thank you loans.com.au team

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great rates, great service, even for self-employed

I was skeptical that I could get a home loan with an online lender because I am self employed. This usually means complications and frustration in dealing with banks. But the rates and service (online, phone app, etc) offered by loans.com.au were too good not to try. Surprisingly, they were able to look objectively at my financial position and the whole approval process was fast and relatively easy (there's always documentation, right?). We were using a broker at the same time in case loans.com.au fell through, but the rates he got for us were going to cost an additional $12,000 over the first 10 years. Luckily for us we didn't need his banks. Definitely check these guys out.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Loans made enjoyable

The whole process of applying for a home loan was made much easier than I could have imagined. The online system is so intuitive and helpful, everything is made so clear and manageable and the overwhelm that can enter into getting a loan is just dissolved in lucid step-by-step instructions and helpful feedback. Great rates and a painless process. Highly recommended.

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Robert!

Great Customer Service

From start to finish my home loan application & settlement was seamless. The staff were friendly & helpful. Jazmin was awesome & helped me endlessly! The settlement process was great, kept me informed throughout

Loan Start DateApril 2022
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

We're so happy you enjoyed your experience with us! Thank you for leaving a great review!

Brooke
BrookeMount Martha

Easy process, helpful information and communication

Researching home loans is hard but my process was easy from the first enquiry. I had multiple conversations with my assigned broker and we looked at multiple properties together. When I finally made the decision on the right property and my offer was accept, the rest of the loan process was simple and quick.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2022
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great 5 star review Brooke!

Eric G
Eric GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect loan from a great lender

Customer service was awesome. My loan manager was experienced in all aspects of discussing the loan and options. Only added costs was due to location was the house valuation fee. I am satisfied with loan rate.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateJune 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

We're glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us Eric! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Karen
KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and product

Initially I thought it was too simple to be real, but my home loan has settled without a hitch. The customer service was excellent the whole way through. I will most definitely be recommending loans.com.au to others.
Thank you for making this process so easy.

Loan Start DateDecember 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Wow thank you Karen for your wonderful review. So glad you found the process simple and settlement stress free/ We will pass this on to our team and let them know what a great job they did!

Jerome
JeromeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Made it so easy!

Lani and Mike were super quick to follow up, supportive and just wonderful in general! I'd recommend them and loans.com.au for making this a great process for first home buyers.

Loan Start DateOctober 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Jerome, and congratulations on buying your first home! We'll pass this lovely message onto Lani and Mike.

Cathleen
CathleenHunter Region, NSW

Excellent customer service

Brodie & Gaurav gave exceptional customer service - they were very professional & courteous at all times & answered all my questions efficiently & promptly. Would highly recommend them. Five stars & 10/10 for this company.

Loan Start DateJune 2021
Loan used forRenovation
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the awesome review Cathleen! We're so happy we could assist.

BrianPerth, WA

Intrest rate

I have been with loans . Com for 2yrs on a P&i mortage @ 2.74 so I phone and asked can I go on the 1.99% as advertised the answer no
If you want to get a better rate u need to pay for. A revaluation $220 and if that comes back that you now have more than 29% equality
In you home we can offer 2.14% only what a rip off
Yet if I go on u bank or. Tic toc home loans they both have free valuation tool on the web both came back with more than 20% equate in my home just feel let down
Only way out the said is to leave and pay $550 exit costs

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Brian

email sent look forward to the chat

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks Brian, someone will be in touch shortly.