loans.com.au

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
See the Best Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

Sotheara D.Sydney, NSW

Over the moon with the service!!!!

My experience with Arvi and Camelia has been nothing short of excellence. It's very rare these days to receive exceptional customer service and both have demonstrated professionalism, courtesy and care.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks so much for the excellent review Sotheara!

Mario S.
Mario S.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent and quick service!

Very efficient and friends service. They have great online tools that really allows for smooth communication and sharing of files. The staff very pleasant to deal with and very helpful.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

We're so glad you enjoyed your experience with us, and that we were able to help you secure a car loan. Thanks for the kind review!

Most fair, transparent lender

Very streamlined lending process. They do what they promised and in time.
No hidden fees, no last minute process changes or demand for new set of documents.
I am very happy with them.

Tim
Tim

Very happy with this car loan, will be using again

Excellent rates, quick and easy application process through the app, and fair loan terms. Even accounting for the $400 establishment fee, the comparison rate worked out far better than the dealerships (approx half the total interest payable when we applied)

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for leaving a wonderful review, Tim! We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us. Enjoy your new Kia Cerato!

Jeremy
JeremySouthwest, VIC

Excellent experience

From the first phone call to the follow up after settlement, the process and everyone involved were excellent. Online portal was very convenient. Mason was responsive and helpful. I highly recommend this business.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for the awesome review Jeremy!

courtneyjwoodhead
courtneyjwoodheadGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service and easy to complete process!

First off, a shout out to Trina who I spoke to almost every time, as she was exceptionally helpful and lovely! The application process was really easy to navigate and I liked that it kept you updated on what you still had to complete and how the application was progressing. It was easy to upload documents, and having the chat was handy when I needed any assistance (again, great responsiveness!). The interest rate was fantastic, with no hidden fees, everything was really upfront. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting a car loan!

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thank you for taking the time to leave a wonderful review! We're so glad you enjoyed your experience with us. Congratulations on the new car!

Steve
Steve

Recommend for car/personal loan.

Pretty smooth process considering it is almost entirely online. Mason was very patient, helpful and responsive throughout the process. A big thank you to him.
Rate was excellent. Beat all the competition.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for the great review, we really appreciate it!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Brad S.
Brad S.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy. Great Service. Super competitive rates.

Couldn’t have asked for better.
Customer service from the start was awesome.
Happy with rates and great that there are no monthly fees.
You’d be crazy not to give these guys a go!

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks so much for the awesome review Brad. We hope you enjoy your new CX-3!

Best car loan

I had a great customer service experience. Very quick and clear communication from everyone at loans.com.au. Best interest rates and no hidden costs. Very easy application process. I have recommended them to friends for their needs.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi Niraj, thanks so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're so glad to hear you had such a great experience! We will share this with our car loans team now.

Karen
KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and product

Initially I thought it was too simple to be real, but my home loan has settled without a hitch. The customer service was excellent the whole way through. I will most definitely be recommending loans.com.au to others.
Thank you for making this process so easy.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Wow thank you Karen for your wonderful review. So glad you found the process simple and settlement stress free/ We will pass this on to our team and let them know what a great job they did!

debbie
debbieDarling Downs, QLD

Quick Easy Helpful

Customer service was excellent. Very helpful to get me using the system to send documents. Staff found alternate solutions for me when my techno savvy wasn’t that good! Lol.
Costs were quoted so no surprises - very happy with the rate for the loan.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi Debbie, thanks for your kind words and great review. We're so glad we could help! We hope you enjoy your new Mazda CX-30.

Dave B
Dave B

Very good loan provider

Very good communications with loan provider, let us know what was happening thru out whole process. Very good rate, would recommend to anyone looking for a car loan. Will use again if needed.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for the great review Dave! We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us. We look forward to helping you again in the future!

Deepesh P.
Deepesh P.South East Queensland, QLD

Very good customer service

Received very prompt customer service from this company. Interest rate is very competitive for investment property. They didn't ask for unnecessary information and processed loan in timely manner with no hassle.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for taking the time to leave a great review!

Michael C.
Michael C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

About as smooth as possible

We had a good experience getting a loan with loans.com.au. Staff were helpful and did things in a timely manner. The online portal was easy to navigate, although it had some glitches and issues. Overall it was about as smooth as possible.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for the great feedback Michael! We're glad you enjoyed your experience.

Jane Campbell
Jane Campbell

Excellent product and service! Thank you

I was so appreciative of how well Mason communicated and responded to my questions. In fact, even the first person who responded to my enquire was fantastic! Thank you very much. I drove away in my new car today. I HIGHLY recommend loans.com.au.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for the great review Jane, and congratulations on the new car! We're so happy you had a great experience with loans.com.au.