loans.com.au
See the Best Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

3.3
hsk8787
hsk8787

stick with the real banks...

they threatened to freeze my account because I fully offset my loans.
they also made discharging my loan so difficult. no forms available online, I had to call them up and go through the rigmorale with their retention process and taking way longer than normal banks. really unhappy with the process.

Deepesh P.
Deepesh P.South East Queensland, QLD

Very good customer service

Received very prompt customer service from this company. Interest rate is very competitive for investment property. They didn't ask for unnecessary information and processed loan in timely manner with no hassle.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for taking the time to leave a great review!

PotLuck097South East Queensland, QLD

SMSF Invest Property Loan refinance

Wonderful man I spoke to originally. I tried to refinance my loan from StGeorge to a more competitive rate. This company has only just started taking applications for these types of loans. Their portal is clunky at best. I had promises broken, bad updates from many different staff (usually a different staff member each time ). I eventually got sick of waiting.... from the application being taken, I got up to over 5 weeks with still no answer. Up to 9 weeks now and still haven't got to settlement . I don't think this company is capable to arrange this specific type of finance, even though they advertise it and that the process is easy. I haven't done many things that are harder.

PotLuck097

Update - had to stop the rot and stop trying to settle this complete joke. 10 weeks of my life I won't get back. AVOID THIS COMPANY LIKE YOUR LIKE DEPENDS ON IT.

Christina D.
Christina D.Sydney, NSW

Happy with Customer Service!

I was on the phone today with Emma from Customer Care regarding an interest rate review on my existing investment loan. I was initially unsure of how to open up with my queries ie. what is the best interest rate reduction they can give me?, how much difference will it make to go for other loan setups (var/ fixed)?, am I even eligible to get a different rate? etc etc. So many what-ifs going through my mind and so little knowledge on the topic (I'm obviously not a real estate expert). TBH I was surprised how many options I had and at how easily my options were explained to me. I 100% recommend these guys for giving quality customer service and also for staying competitive.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks so much for your review and great feedback. We'll pass this on to Emma now!

Lawrence L.
Lawrence L.Sydney, NSW

Exceeded Expectations

Thanks to Jessica (Personal Lending Specialist) and Jordan (Support Officer) my investment loan refinance was completed in just over three weeks. The customer service and efficiency provided exceeded expectations and would not hesitate to recommend Loans.com.au to friends and family.

Loan Start DateJuly 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for the 5-star review Lawrence, we really appreciate it! We'll share this with the team.

chirag
chirag

Great Customer Service!

The whole process of pre-approval to settlement is seamless and quick, unlike the Big 4. This is my 3rd Home Loan transaction with www.loans.com.au

My lending Manger Brodie and Support Officer Sharney went above and beyond to assist me with any queries I had. Both were absolutely prompt and always approachable and assisted me right from initial query for a home loan to settlement.

Very happy with the whole process. Look forward to work with Brodie and Sharney again next year and beyond. You guys are truly amazing.

Thank you so much for your support.

Loan TypeSplit
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Wow what great feedback! We're so lucky to have a customer like you and so glad Brodie and Sharney provided you with such a great customer service experience. Thanks so much for your kind words and recommendation.

Cathleen
CathleenHunter Region, NSW

Excellent customer service

Brodie & Gaurav gave exceptional customer service - they were very professional & courteous at all times & answered all my questions efficiently & promptly. Would highly recommend them. Five stars & 10/10 for this company.

Loan Start DateJune 2021
Loan used forRenovation
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for the awesome review Cathleen! We're so happy we could assist.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Rahul N.
Rahul N.Sydney, NSW

Terrible company glad to be gone.

Loan Start DateApril 2016

Kris
KrisSydney, NSW

Fast, friendly and effective service, give them a go!

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for your 5-star review Kris we appreciate it!

Find out how loans.com.au compares to other Loans

Don't give you access to your property valuation report

As part of the loan approval process, lenders require a property valuation to be conducted on the property of interest. What loans.com.au does is get you to pay for the property valuation, but they refuse to release the report which YOU paid for. What is the explanation for this??? If we pay for something, we should be entitled to it.

C.Chaaya
C.ChaayaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great and fast service plus transparency

The customer service was the best among all the lenders I dealt with before including mortgage brokers. I got assessed over the phone and given an answer then and there. The refinance and new loan went smooth and as expected without any hiccups.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateApril 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome feedback, we're so glad to hear about your wonderful experience!

Danielle
Danielle South East Queensland, QLD

Refinance Home Loan

10/10 for customer service. Great rate for refinance of my home loan. Laura was friendly, efficient and easy to deal with. The onTrack portal ensures transparency and is user friendly.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for your kind feedback - we're glad you had a great experience with Laura and loans.com.au! We'll also share your feedback on onTrack with our app team. Thanks again!

Find out how loans.com.au compares to other Loans

Fantastic service with excellent advice to suit our situation, nothing was too difficult and easy to understand

Our lending manager offered fantastic service with professional advice to suit our situation. She was clear and concise with her information and helped us through the application process and as such we found this to be simple. It's great to get through to a human not an automated machine when you need to contact them. Highly recommend the service and competitive rates.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi there, thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you had a great experience with loans.com.au for your investment property.

Kurt G.
Kurt G.Hunter Region, NSW

So easy to extend the loan!

Happily we’re getting an extension on our home loan and got the lending manager who set us up last time! The loan extension has been surprisingly easy with only a couple of pages of paperwork, we should be all sorted within a week! Pool and landscaping here we come!

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
Loan used forRenovation
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi Kurt, thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts. We're so glad to hear you had an easy experience in extending your loan. Good luck with the pool and landscaping!

Fantastic as usual

Andrew provided the best customers service . He knew what he was doing and was on the ball all the time. I would definitely go through Andrew and his team again

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for your kind words Justin! We've just shared this with Andrew and the team.