loans.com.au

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
See the Best Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

4.5
Shane H
Shane HAU

Really happy with final result

Customer service was pretty good. Would have been good at near the begining we knew what we needed for easch set as it would of saved time and frustration. The extra cost was mainly getting the right documents.
Overall was a fairly easy process and would recommend to anyone thinking of changing their home loan.

Loan Start DateApril 2022
Lisa
LisaWestern District, VIC

Readily approved

The process was quick and straight forward. The customer service operators were helpful. Experience with other banks was more involved and required a lot more verification. I was very happy with the outcome.

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Lisa! If you have any more feedback to help us make it to 5 stars, please let us know!

chirag
chirag

Great Customer Service!

The whole process of pre-approval to settlement is seamless and quick, unlike the Big 4. This is my 3rd Home Loan transaction with www.loans.com.au

My lending Manger Brodie and Support Officer Sharney went above and beyond to assist me with any queries I had. Both were absolutely prompt and always approachable and assisted me right from initial query for a home loan to settlement.

Very happy with the whole process. Look forward to work with Brodie and Sharney again next year and beyond. You guys are truly amazing.

Thank you so much for your support.

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Wow what great feedback! We're so lucky to have a customer like you and so glad Brodie and Sharney provided you with such a great customer service experience. Thanks so much for your kind words and recommendation.

C.Chaaya
C.ChaayaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great and fast service plus transparency

The customer service was the best among all the lenders I dealt with before including mortgage brokers. I got assessed over the phone and given an answer then and there. The refinance and new loan went smooth and as expected without any hiccups.

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for your awesome feedback, we're so glad to hear about your wonderful experience!

Loans

Find out how loans.com.au compares to other Loans

Debbo63
Debbo63AU

Cannot fault

Quick and easy process. The team at Loans.com.au were helpful and friendly to deal with. The onTrack portal ensures quick processing of loans. Their app Smart Money once you get the loan is brilliant, and very easy to use. I must say I was dubious at first when I saw the low rate but it was a a very quick process

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks so much for your wonderful review. We're glad you had a great experience and we appreciate your feedback on our onTrack and Smart Money apps!

Laura
LauraSydney, NSW

High level of customer service and integrity

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for your kind words and taking the time to leave a review. We've passed this right on to Sue!

Easy home loan!!

Customer service was excellent. They explained everything clearly and kept in touch regularly.
The rates are quite good right now.
Wasn't real impressed with 'On Track', especially the app. Needs urgent attention to be more user friendly..

Loan used forRenovation