loans.com.au

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
See the Best Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

4.3
Lisa
LisaWestern District, VIC

Readily approved

The process was quick and straight forward. The customer service operators were helpful. Experience with other banks was more involved and required a lot more verification. I was very happy with the outcome.

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Lisa! If you have any more feedback to help us make it to 5 stars, please let us know!

Eric G
Eric GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect loan from a great lender

Customer service was awesome. My loan manager was experienced in all aspects of discussing the loan and options. Only added costs was due to location was the house valuation fee. I am satisfied with loan rate.

Loan Start DateJune 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

We're glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us Eric! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

chirag
chirag

Great Customer Service!

The whole process of pre-approval to settlement is seamless and quick, unlike the Big 4. This is my 3rd Home Loan transaction with www.loans.com.au

My lending Manger Brodie and Support Officer Sharney went above and beyond to assist me with any queries I had. Both were absolutely prompt and always approachable and assisted me right from initial query for a home loan to settlement.

Very happy with the whole process. Look forward to work with Brodie and Sharney again next year and beyond. You guys are truly amazing.

Thank you so much for your support.

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Wow what great feedback! We're so lucky to have a customer like you and so glad Brodie and Sharney provided you with such a great customer service experience. Thanks so much for your kind words and recommendation.

C.Chaaya
C.ChaayaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great and fast service plus transparency

The customer service was the best among all the lenders I dealt with before including mortgage brokers. I got assessed over the phone and given an answer then and there. The refinance and new loan went smooth and as expected without any hiccups.

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for your awesome feedback, we're so glad to hear about your wonderful experience!

MCT
MCTSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic customer service

My consultant was polite, knowledgeable, attentive, and made a daunting process easy and relaxed. I couldn’t be happier with the outcome of this process and really appreciated the level of information and clarification that was provided. Where other lenders didn’t even acknowledge my enquiry, my consultant followed up repeatedly to check when would be a good time for me and was nothing but accommodating and professional. 5 stars on all fronts.

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words! We're so glad we could make your process easy and relaxed as possible. We really appreciate the 5-stars!

Beck J
Beck JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beyond helpful!

Our loans manager Jazmin was a blessing. She was so helpful, explained everything so we understood it and made our experience very personable. Very happy that we used loans.com.au for our purchase.

Loan Start DateDecember 2020
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for your awesome review Beck! We'll pass this on to Jazmin and the team.

Laura
LauraSydney, NSW

High level of customer service and integrity

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for your kind words and taking the time to leave a review. We've passed this right on to Sue!

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
RoyKSydney, NSW

Not valuing existing customers

Generally once they got your business, they forget about you. The focus and good rates are only passed on to new customers. The catch is once you’re in, rate goes up. Customer care: uncontactable, only if you have a long time and relaxed nerves to wait on hold. Otherwise email, they get back to you in a few days. If you have fixed rate, forget about asking the break cost, they calculate the rate somehow that you never think about breaking your fixed rate which means you are stuck until the end of the fixed rate term.

RoyK

That’s good to know, but that is not the main Point of this feedback, or maybe you haven’t read it properly. it’s about the rate which you have not addressed. I think public needs to know what they want to get themselves in to.

Ida
IdaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Superb Flexible Service

The service by superb. Ilone Counsel, the consultant, was extremely helpful with suggestions on how I could split my loans to suit my needs. At first, after doing a lot of comparisons, I went ahead to take up the offer from another loan provider that offered a slightly lower rate. However, with the later provider, I was paid for unexpected charges such as Indentity verifications costs. When the final approval came through with modifications that did not meet my requirement. I went back to Loans.com.au who somehow managed to process my application before the settlement date without the extra charges.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2019

Easy home loan!!

Customer service was excellent. They explained everything clearly and kept in touch regularly.
The rates are quite good right now.
Wasn't real impressed with 'On Track', especially the app. Needs urgent attention to be more user friendly..

Loan used forRenovation

Bradley A.
Bradley A.Darwin, NT

Best service in attaining a loan

Loans.com.au provides a competitive loan rate, easy online digital web technology tool to follow and outstanding customer service. We have used them for refinancing and several loan applications without a problem and highly recommend this fantastic lender.
Thank you!

Loan Start DateJanuary 2015
Birnie
Birnie

Appallingly bad!

Got a construction loan to finish a renovation. Great service selling us on the loan but rubbish from then on. Twice "lost" redraw funds, can't count, zero answers. Massive regret!

Loan Start DateSeptember 2018