loans.com.au

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
See the Best Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

Great process - great rates

The process was quick and painless - and all the staff we dealt with were friendly and helpful. We had some issues with our existing bank when it came to settlement, but loans.com.au helped us work our way through.

Fred
FredNorthern Territory

Fast and easy process if you have clear documents for submission the process is pretty much automated.

The percentage of loan was deciding factor as it was lowest in the market. Customer service was great. It was agreed for a fixed percentage for a period of 2 years.

Loan used forFirst Home
Megzie
Megzie

Best Home Loan Available!

Loans.com.au Home Loans have the most competitive interest rates available. I found their SMSF interest rate to be the lowest on the market and their customer service is second to none. We could not be happier!

Shane H
Shane HAU

Really happy with final result

Customer service was pretty good. Would have been good at near the begining we knew what we needed for easch set as it would of saved time and frustration. The extra cost was mainly getting the right documents.
Overall was a fairly easy process and would recommend to anyone thinking of changing their home loan.

Loan TypeSplit

Find out how loans.com.au compares to other Loans

Loans.Com are a great help

From the start to the end of the application process the customer service was great and was simple to do. We also cut our interest rate by half going with them.

David C
David C

Very satisfied customer.

Customer service is very good. There were no unexpected extra costs. I am satisfied with interest rate charged on my residential investor loan. Loan settlement was timely and I was kept abreast of developments every step of the way.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2022
David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

GREAT EXPERIENCE

As we had not had a loan for many years, doing it online with minimal personal contact was a new experience for us. Also, to obtain and provide information at times we thought daunting as we were doing through "OnTrack" and we were not sure if we were right or not but, it was easy and really comprehensive

Loan Start DateFebruary 2022

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Great low cost home loan option

My experience with loans.com.au was very good. From the initial contact through to settlement. The online platform is great for loading documents. Friendly knowledgeable staff. Would highly recommend. 5 stars.

Jacques
JacquesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very helpful and easy to deal with

Customer service was excellent. From the start to the end everyone was very helpful. All questions were answered promptly and was so easy deal with . Thank you for everything from a satisfied customer

Brooke R.
Brooke R.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Absolutely fantastic service!

The whole process of refinancing my loan to loans.com.au from one of the Big 4 couldn’t have gone easier. From my initial discussion with Ray to settlement was just on 4 weeks. A++ service the process was simple and the ability to submit everything electronically did make the process feel like a chore. I’d recommend loans.com.au to EVERYONE

Sharkey
Sharkey

So good to finally be onboard with Loans.com.au

Service was great throughout the whole process however the On Track App was consistently having issues when it came to uploading documents, but we were able to work around that. Otherwise, everything else progressed smoothly. So happy to now be on board and saving a tonne of money. Highly recommend coming over to Loans.com.au if you're serious about securing the best products and saving yourself money. Well done Team....

anilpri
anilpriCloncurry

Excellent Service...!!

They were available all time to help though out the process from both sales and settlement teams. Quickly contacted me and instructed, if there is problem in my documents. Good luck home.com.au.

Eric
EricSydney, NSW

I am glad that I took advantage of a great Offer.

Great service top app

Fast friendly service. Paper work a breeze with the app. Very satisfied with Loans.com.au.
Would highly recommend Loans.com.au for quick fast settlements.
Able to borrow by providing 20% deposits with positive gearing covering the mortgage.

Ajith Bhojani
Ajith Bhojani

They got the job done

I used loans.com.au for a home loan. I needed the loan quick due to time constraints and they were very good. Good coms and the web portal worked well. As did the mobile app.

Loan Start DateDecember 2021