loans.com.au

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
See the Best Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

GREAT EXPERIENCE

As we had not had a loan for many years, doing it online with minimal personal contact was a new experience for us. Also, to obtain and provide information at times we thought daunting as we were doing through "OnTrack" and we were not sure if we were right or not but, it was easy and really comprehensive

Loan Start DateFebruary 2022

Great service top app

Fast friendly service. Paper work a breeze with the app. Very satisfied with Loans.com.au.
Would highly recommend Loans.com.au for quick fast settlements.
Able to borrow by providing 20% deposits with positive gearing covering the mortgage.

Loan Start DateMarch 2022
Ajith Bhojani
Ajith Bhojani

They got the job done

I used loans.com.au for a home loan. I needed the loan quick due to time constraints and they were very good. Good coms and the web portal worked well. As did the mobile app.

Loan Start DateDecember 2021
Lisa
LisaWestern District, VIC

Readily approved

The process was quick and straight forward. The customer service operators were helpful. Experience with other banks was more involved and required a lot more verification. I was very happy with the outcome.

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Lisa! If you have any more feedback to help us make it to 5 stars, please let us know!

Loans

Find out how loans.com.au compares to other Loans

Grant W.
Grant W.Queensland

No need to shop around

Easy process from pre-approval to settlement
Competitive rate you can get from the market
Online tools for you to track the process, upload the files. Leaving a message, they will call you, no need to wait on the phone call.

Loan Start DateMarch 2022
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for taking the time to leave a great review Grant!

chirag
chirag

Great Customer Service!

The whole process of pre-approval to settlement is seamless and quick, unlike the Big 4. This is my 3rd Home Loan transaction with www.loans.com.au

My lending Manger Brodie and Support Officer Sharney went above and beyond to assist me with any queries I had. Both were absolutely prompt and always approachable and assisted me right from initial query for a home loan to settlement.

Very happy with the whole process. Look forward to work with Brodie and Sharney again next year and beyond. You guys are truly amazing.

Thank you so much for your support.

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Wow what great feedback! We're so lucky to have a customer like you and so glad Brodie and Sharney provided you with such a great customer service experience. Thanks so much for your kind words and recommendation.

C.Chaaya
C.ChaayaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great and fast service plus transparency

The customer service was the best among all the lenders I dealt with before including mortgage brokers. I got assessed over the phone and given an answer then and there. The refinance and new loan went smooth and as expected without any hiccups.

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for your awesome feedback, we're so glad to hear about your wonderful experience!