loans.com.au

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
See the Best Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

David C
David C

Very satisfied customer.

Customer service is very good. There were no unexpected extra costs. I am satisfied with interest rate charged on my residential investor loan. Loan settlement was timely and I was kept abreast of developments every step of the way.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2022
APG
APGSydney, NSW

Good rates but slightly hard to catch hold of someone to talk to

The overall customer service experience was 3.5/5 as it's hard to get in touch with the same person the next time. Calls required long waits. Return back calls either were considerably delayed or were never received. Interest rates are very competitive and would definitely recommend loans.com.au to friends which is why overall score for review is 4/5.

D S.
D S.Canberra 2600, ACT

Reliable competitive home loan provider

I have completed many home loans and top up funds with Loans.com.au and they as a company have been brilliant for reliability to deliver a loan, provide easy to use process with online tools and excellent interest rates and minimal fees.

Chig77777
Chig77777Sydney, NSW

Competitive rates with good customer service

Investment loan - Support received by loan specialist was great, no issue through out the loan process, easy to apply and track application online. Smooth settlement on time. Competitive rates. Would use Loans.com.au again.

Thanks for the 5 stars!

Best system in place.

Loans.com.au is so far the best lender I have used.
Very efficient and patient to answer questions.

System is easy to use with constant updates without a call.

Highly recommended.

I will definitely use them for my next purchase

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

We're so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us David! Thanks for leaving a great review.

S D.
S D.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect solution for our need

Great customer service, always have someone to speak to.
There was no surprise unexpected cost with the processing of the loan.
We are very satisfied with the interest rate and customer support.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2022
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the 5 stars! We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us.

Deepesh P.
Deepesh P.South East Queensland, QLD

Very good customer service

Received very prompt customer service from this company. Interest rate is very competitive for investment property. They didn't ask for unnecessary information and processed loan in timely manner with no hassle.

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for taking the time to leave a great review!

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Christina D.
Christina D.Sydney, NSW

Happy with Customer Service!

I was on the phone today with Emma from Customer Care regarding an interest rate review on my existing investment loan. I was initially unsure of how to open up with my queries ie. what is the best interest rate reduction they can give me?, how much difference will it make to go for other loan setups (var/ fixed)?, am I even eligible to get a different rate? etc etc. So many what-ifs going through my mind and so little knowledge on the topic (I'm obviously not a real estate expert). TBH I was surprised how many options I had and at how easily my options were explained to me. I 100% recommend these guys for giving quality customer service and also for staying competitive.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks so much for your review and great feedback. We'll pass this on to Emma now!

Lawrence L.
Lawrence L.Sydney, NSW

Exceeded Expectations

Thanks to Jessica (Personal Lending Specialist) and Jordan (Support Officer) my investment loan refinance was completed in just over three weeks. The customer service and efficiency provided exceeded expectations and would not hesitate to recommend Loans.com.au to friends and family.

Loan Start DateJuly 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the 5-star review Lawrence, we really appreciate it! We'll share this with the team.

Kris
KrisSydney, NSW

Fast, friendly and effective service, give them a go!

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for your 5-star review Kris we appreciate it!

Danielle
Danielle South East Queensland, QLD

Refinance Home Loan

10/10 for customer service. Great rate for refinance of my home loan. Laura was friendly, efficient and easy to deal with. The onTrack portal ensures transparency and is user friendly.

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for your kind feedback - we're glad you had a great experience with Laura and loans.com.au! We'll also share your feedback on onTrack with our app team. Thanks again!

krishnmaash
krishnmaashSouth East Queensland, QLD

Have actively taken steps to make it more difficult for customers to compare interest rates

Find out how loans.com.au compares to other Loans

Fantastic service with excellent advice to suit our situation, nothing was too difficult and easy to understand

Our lending manager offered fantastic service with professional advice to suit our situation. She was clear and concise with her information and helped us through the application process and as such we found this to be simple. It's great to get through to a human not an automated machine when you need to contact them. Highly recommend the service and competitive rates.

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Hi there, thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you had a great experience with loans.com.au for your investment property.

Fantastic as usual

Andrew provided the best customers service . He knew what he was doing and was on the ball all the time. I would definitely go through Andrew and his team again

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for your kind words Justin! We've just shared this with Andrew and the team.

Lionel W.
Lionel W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great for a new loan although for existing customers terrible.

I have been with loans.com.au for 5 years (home loan). Paid off 445k loan within 5 years of a 500k loan. As my 5 year interest only loan expired they would only give me a .2% reduction although a new loan would have been .7% less. Basically they don't care about existing customers but only new customers. I have now organised my home loan to go to another bank. Don't bother with them. There are heaps of other lenders that believe looking after their existing customers.