loans.com.au

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

merillGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It was so easy to transfer from NAB and save on great rates. All done in 2-3 weeks.

If I had known it was so easy I wouldn't have kept putting it off for so many years.

I just called one day to inquire and at the end of the call my application was half-done. I simply had to provide the required docs.

Too easy.

I switched over a primary loan and an investment. The investment loan rates are much lower with loans.com.au.

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for much for your great review Merill!

merill

It's been such a relief for me and my re-payments have come down significantly. This is the least I can do. Thanks a lot!

Michelle
Michelle

So easy and tailored to a great customer experience

Amazing service, quick and decisive and gave us our options up front so we were able to navigate through the process easily and make an informed decision about changing. 10/10 would recommend loans.com.au to anyone who doesnt want all the drama that comes with the big 4.

Loan used forRenovation

Thanks for your 5 star reviews

Troy
TroyHunter Region, NSW

Fast Efficient Friendly

I had been telling myself for some time to shop around as my lender at the time (A Big 4 Bank) was happy to take my repayments and do nothing for me. My cousin has a home loan with Loans.com so I asked her and she stated it was fast easy and uncomplicated. I had a look on the web site and thought to myself I'll have a closer look later. I came back to the site about 2 hours later input all the information and was very pleasantly surprised with the answer. This was a Saturday night and on Monday I received a call within 15 minutes I was told I preliminary qualify. All information supplied and loan approved shortly after and SAVING over 1.2 % TOTALLY RECOMEND LOANS.COM.AU

Loan Start DateApril 2022
Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Troy!

kellie
kellieSouth Australia

amazing home loan

friendly and helpful staff. competitive home loan interest rates, lower than all the big banks by far. own dedicated team to work for me. great communication. staff made the home loan process straightforward from start to finish.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateJune 2022
Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Kellie!

Ashe
AsheFar North Queensland, QLD

Easy and fast

Loans.com.au were easy to deal with and the settlement went through quick. Phone calls are always answered quickly and questions answered. I would recommend Loans.com to anyone without hesitation. Great.

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the 5 star review Ashe!

sharon
sharonHunter Region, NSW

Quick and efficient

After putting off refinancing for years because of the hassle ,loans.com.au made the process pain free.
Exceptionally happy with the service. After refinancing our monthly payments have virtually halvedmaking it possible to own our home much quicker

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Sharon!

jacqui
jacquiVictoria

Good value loans

Staff very helpful and answer calls when needed
The apps used are a bit annoying as they crash frequently or don’t upload something
That said once you’re set up it’s all good

Thanks for your review Jacqui

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Nigel O.
Nigel O.South East Queensland, QLD

Overall experience was satisfactory, a few small improvements could make it great.

People were friendly and helpful. You need to be pro active and follow the progress yourself otherwise things don’t move forward. Was mislead on valuation cost. Wasn’t contacted after settlement so had to call asking about offset account and how to get a visa debit cards. I think we settled at a busy time.

Loan Start DateJune 2022
Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for your review and feedback Nigel

Brett
BrettSydney, NSW

This was excellent. Easy and simple

My experience with 1st class. I did have my concerns about not dealing with a major bank, but they made it so easy and simple from the start to the finish. It was actually easier to deal with then the big banks. Always kept up to date with their on-line portal, so you could track how the loan was progressing. No extra costs involved once the loan started and when it finished. The service and rate of the Loan was outstanding.

Thanks for your 5 star review Brett

Dunja Bokshi
Dunja BokshiPerth, WA

Friendly and professional service. Very helpful during refinance process.

The customer service is highly professional and friendly. There where no unexpected cost. All cost involved for refinancing where discussed before hand. Best interest rate at the time. Very happy with loans.com

Thanks for your feedback Dunja

Relatively easy home loan transfer

Decided to switch home loans from one of the big four banks, after 15 years of mortgages with them I wasn't feeling any loyalty from that bank. A friend suggested we look at loans.com.au, which had great rates compared to the banks. The loan application process was straightforward, a bit of paperwork involved as you can imagine but no hiccups. Not much in the way of fees to transfer. Very happy with the outcome.

Kevin Robinson
Kevin RobinsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and punctual

From the beginning I spoke to the consultant to the emails and other forms of communication I received, the service was always on point. Other friends of ours have commented on the ease of process and the timeliness of information. I simply reply "what is stopping you from switching to a smarter choice.

Loan used forRenovation

Great process - great rates

The process was quick and painless - and all the staff we dealt with were friendly and helpful. We had some issues with our existing bank when it came to settlement, but loans.com.au helped us work our way through.

Fred
FredNorthern Territory

Fast and easy process if you have clear documents for submission the process is pretty much automated.

The percentage of loan was deciding factor as it was lowest in the market. Customer service was great. It was agreed for a fixed percentage for a period of 2 years.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Megzie
Megzie

Best Home Loan Available!

Loans.com.au Home Loans have the most competitive interest rates available. I found their SMSF interest rate to be the lowest on the market and their customer service is second to none. We could not be happier!

Loan Start DateMarch 2022