loans.com.au

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

3.9
Greg
GregSouth East Queensland, QLD

No need for mortgage brokers.

Have loans with banks/society and went to loans.com purely out of web content and curious. Everything is online with a personal (one person) contact. I found the process professional, interest rate competitive and online process easy to use, follow and upload docs. Am buying another property and using loans.com.au again. Try these guys in lieu on mortgage brokers you likely save.

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Greg!

kellie
kellieSouth Australia

amazing home loan

friendly and helpful staff. competitive home loan interest rates, lower than all the big banks by far. own dedicated team to work for me. great communication. staff made the home loan process straightforward from start to finish.

Loan Start DateJune 2022
Loan used forFirst Home
Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Kellie!

Eric G
Eric GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect loan from a great lender

Customer service was awesome. My loan manager was experienced in all aspects of discussing the loan and options. Only added costs was due to location was the house valuation fee. I am satisfied with loan rate.

Loan Start DateJune 2021
Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

We're glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us Eric! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

MCT
MCTSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic customer service

My consultant was polite, knowledgeable, attentive, and made a daunting process easy and relaxed. I couldn’t be happier with the outcome of this process and really appreciated the level of information and clarification that was provided. Where other lenders didn’t even acknowledge my enquiry, my consultant followed up repeatedly to check when would be a good time for me and was nothing but accommodating and professional. 5 stars on all fronts.

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words! We're so glad we could make your process easy and relaxed as possible. We really appreciate the 5-stars!

Loans

Find out how loans.com.au compares to other Loans

Beck J
Beck JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beyond helpful!

Our loans manager Jazmin was a blessing. She was so helpful, explained everything so we understood it and made our experience very personable. Very happy that we used loans.com.au for our purchase.

Loan Start DateDecember 2020
Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for your awesome review Beck! We'll pass this on to Jazmin and the team.

Ida
IdaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Superb Flexible Service

The service by superb. Ilone Counsel, the consultant, was extremely helpful with suggestions on how I could split my loans to suit my needs. At first, after doing a lot of comparisons, I went ahead to take up the offer from another loan provider that offered a slightly lower rate. However, with the later provider, I was paid for unexpected charges such as Indentity verifications costs. When the final approval came through with modifications that did not meet my requirement. I went back to Loans.com.au who somehow managed to process my application before the settlement date without the extra charges.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2019

Easy home loan!!

Customer service was excellent. They explained everything clearly and kept in touch regularly.
The rates are quite good right now.
Wasn't real impressed with 'On Track', especially the app. Needs urgent attention to be more user friendly..

Loan used forRenovation